Oneida vs Clarkrange

bigtime

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen the kids play, so don't really have a bead on this team. One think is certain, someone on C-range will be outstanding. I can't remember a single team they have had that didn't have at least one "player". When this year's phenom shows up, I'd really "D" him up! Good luck, Grizzy Biscuit!

Kazzy ;)

Coach Jacob King will get his first win as the chief of the Indians. Led by the defensive effort put on Upchurch, the rest of the Buffaloes won't be able to outscore the Tribe. Plus, look for the student section to be rocking... and the fast paced game will wear down the inferior depth of Clarkrange.

Indians win by 15+

Posting it now: Good win, Orange.... good win.

I will tell you this. We (East Lit) blanketed Upchurch all night long with a long-armed 6'3" athlete and he still got 31. The rest of the team only had 6, however. He is a tremendous shooter. These were not open shots. He was closely guarded the entire night. He got frustrated and forced a few shots, but was still the best shooter we have seen in a while. He needs some help. I seriously doubt Oneida shuts him down.

Nice folks in Clarkrange. Hope to see ya'll again. Good luck the rest of the way. :thumb:

I wouldn't think you have to entirely shut anyone down........more like contain his touches and force him to give up the ball with double teams. If he gets 31 and the rest of the team only scores 6 points, I like our chances for the win. I mean we only have to score 38 or more points........IMO that is entirely possible. Oneida's other plus is they won't have any shortage of athletic players that can guard him. Fresh bodies on a player that seldom leaves the court should tend to put the advantage on the defense by the time the fourth quarter rolls around. I think the Indians can manage this one tonight if they feed off of King's (coach) energy! :D

Kaz