Santa Fe @ Zion

bballer13

We took santa fe apart even though one starter sat the entire game and another sat for all but 5 minutes. They have a good PG and some good post players but they did not flow as a team.

In their defense natale had them tied in knots on both sides of the ball and he tends to do that to folks. They just were not ready for him. From what I saw they Santa Fe has some real potential, but it will be later in the season before they rise up.

We took santa fe apart even though one starter sat the entire game and another sat for all but 5 minutes. They have a good PG and some good post players but they did not flow as a team.

In their defense natale had them tied in knots on both sides of the ball and he tends to do that to folks. They just were not ready for him. From what I saw they Santa Fe has some real potential, but it will be later in the season before they rise up.

Yes Santa Fe fouls way to much, but thats what happens when the coach lets them have a foul fest in practice...

And even though Cass had 24 points that was the lousiest 24 I have ever seen...he just seems to moasy around...and when a call doesnt go his way he whines and complains...and on free throws sometimes he doesnt even try to rebound he is at the other end of the court....

I was more impressed with #10 Michael Moore..he has gerat speed and an excellent free throw shooter...

Yes Santa Fe fouls way to much, but thats what happens when the coach lets them have a foul fest in practice...

And even though Cass had 24 points that was the lousiest 24 I have ever seen...he just seems to moasy around...and when a call doesnt go his way he whines and complains...and on free throws sometimes he doesnt even try to rebound he is at the other end of the court....

I was more impressed with #10 Michael Moore..he has gerat speed and an excellent free throw shooter...

Michael Moore can ball,,and yes cass needs to get in there and get the rebounds..

I don't think Moore County plays ZCA.

Moore is pretty good. Looking forward to seeing Cass playing over x-mas break. I heard he had 38 tonight. Not sure if he still plays the same timid basketball but he does have a scholarship to a Div. I school so who cares. Whose the last person in this district to play D-I ball. Haskins??? He'll step it up. I look for ZCA to be somewhere at the top this year.

A little disappointed in the santa fe game. I would have thought ZCA would have destroyed them. :thumb: