Centennial @ Independence

zoosee12

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelly reminds me alot of Bryce Carden. Not just because of the 4-years of starting at Centennial, but a big guy that has alot of force inside and also has a great shot. I feel your gonna be hearing his name long after his years at Centennial are over.

Speaking of Bryce, doesn't his brother play for Indy. C'mon dude, follow your heritage and play for us.

Edited by CHS 2007

Kelly reminds me alot of Bryce Carden. Not just because of the 4-years of starting at Centennial, but a big guy that has alot of force inside and also has a great shot. I feel your gonna be hearing his name long after his years at Centennial are over.

Speaking of Bryce, doesn't his brother play for Indy. C'mon dude, follow your heritage and play for us.

I would say Drew Kelly is a tremendous amount better than bryce cardin who's only move inside was a right handed jump- hook. Drew Kelly brings versatility to the post position and can go right or left at any given time...great matchup but I pick Indy by 13.

i'll make two predictions here

this game will be decided by 2-4 points im not sure to who yet but i guess we'll be able to see soon enough

and i'll make a prediction about kelly

before he leaves centennial he will have broken carden's single game scoring record

The sad thing is he has more points this season than the entire girls team combined. But he does have tons of potential, as viewed with his 20+ points in his high school debut. Also look out for Allante McLemore, the junior has probably the deadliest shot on the team and he was a force off the bench last year. He will be in the starting lineup this year, so expect his stats to skyrocket.

The sad thing is he has more points this season than the entire girls team combined. But he does have tons of potential, as viewed with his 20+ points in his high school debut. Also look out for Allante McLemore, the junior has probably the deadliest shot on the team and he was a force off the bench last year. He will be in the starting lineup this year, so expect his stats to skyrocket.

Kelly's a great player, but he's not a miracle worker. IHS by 20, similar to last year's score at Indy.

last years indy score???

refresh your mind bro

independence never beat centennial by 20

that won both games tho

63-61 and 46-60

and if you remember the first of those games kelly dropped 30 on indy

and contrary to popular belief, kelly is a miracle worker...sorta

i still say it will be really close

After watching Indy on Monday night, I have 4 major observations

-Inside play MUST improve if these team wants to make a run at regions. Edington and Luttrell have been inconsistent in the first two games. These kids are both solid players inside and have potential to do some great things.

-Isaac Baugh is looking very, very good this year. People forget that he injured his knee early last season and only played 8 games. Through two games, he is the team's leading scorer with 15 and 22.

-If Indy turns any game into a fast-paced, run and gun type of game, it plays into their hands. They have the athletes, as well as a terrific press defense. They're very capable of going on a 15-0 run.

-Live by the jump shot and you'll die by the jump shot.

I pick Indy 64, Centennial 57.

This is eerily reminiscent of the Indy-Centennial football game. Everyone predicted it to be close...Centennial had just come off a solid loss to a respected team and Indy throttled them. Let's hope this time is different (for the sake of a good game).