Hixson Boys

catsbackr

Both are state caliber teams i wish they could meet in the state tourney instead of sectionals. Best of luck to both teams. Im not going to make a prediction but i know what both teams are capable of. Im pulling for Smyrna though because i have some friends on there and have bowled with them for a few years now. :thumb: Monday may the best team win though. It will be one heck of a match.

Edited by Who_Is_K_Drye

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the results are in, Hixson won a hard fought battle against A strong Smyrna. It was a complete team effort on both sides. Im proud of the way our team performed after being down the first game. Smyrna should alot of class today, I thank you for that. I will see a few of you guys in the singles event, good luck.

the results are in, Hixson won a hard fought battle against A strong Smyrna. It was a complete team effort on both sides. Im proud of the way our team performed after being down the first game. Smyrna should alot of class today, I thank you for that. I will see a few of you guys in the singles event, good luck.

Good bowling alex and all of the hixson guys. great battle i was getting txts and phone calls from all of my friends that were there and from what u heard it was just5 like u said a hard fought battle. Smyrna Guys keep ur heads up u have nothing to be ashamed of. you cant win them all and the team that won the battle has a lot of talent. congrats to both teams u guys are all amazing. Hixson get it done the next stop is state and ill be there to root u guys on. just remember IF YOUR'E NOT FIRST YOUR'E LAST. lol Peace Kyle Barnes

Congratulations to the Hixson guys. It was indeed a hard fought battle today, and I am very proud of each team. There aren't two classier teams in the state! Hixson handled victory very graciously, and the Smyrna guys again showed their class by the way they handled defeat. Bulldogs, you had a great season especially since so many people predicted you wouldn't make it out of the district after losing four bowlers from last year. Wildcats, we are now looking to you to carry on and go all the way! We're pulling for you. And, to all you Hixson fans, I'll be there with you to cheer your team on. If anyone wants to leave a Hixson button, t-shirt, or some other type of fan apparel at the front counter of Smyrna Bowling Center for "dawgsfan", I'll be glad to wear it while I'm cheering with you.

Come to hermitage or donelson and dont forget your 20 dollar bills and we will see who stinks on here....

Ill take you on $20 a game

Oh yeah I got 2 others that will do it too....

God, are you still on here? You lost, go home.

Anyway, sorry I couldn't be at the Hixson/Smyrna match today, I heard it was great, though. From what I've been told, Smyrna is a class act all the way and congrats on a great season.

Here are the stats: Hixson shoots 3,772-3,599 for Smyrna and comes away with a 19.5-7.5 victory.

For Hixson: Alex Noyes 680 (225, 203, 252), Roger King 674 (181, 247, 246) and Jonathan Gudel 648 (236, 200, 212).

For Smyrna: Johnny Gillis 670 (225, 234, 211) and James Skinner 644 (187, 213, 244).

Great job Wildcats! I can't wait for the State!

Edited by catsbackr

Congratulations to the Hixson guys. It was indeed a hard fought battle today, and I am very proud of each team. There aren't two classier teams in the state! Hixson handled victory very graciously, and the Smyrna guys again showed their class by the way they handled defeat. Bulldogs, you had a great season especially since so many people predicted you wouldn't make it out of the district after losing four bowlers from last year. Wildcats, we are now looking to you to carry on and go all the way! We're pulling for you. And, to all you Hixson fans, I'll be there with you to cheer your team on. If anyone wants to leave a Hixson button, t-shirt, or some other type of fan apparel at the front counter of Smyrna Bowling Center for "dawgsfan", I'll be glad to wear it while I'm cheering with you.

Dawgsfan,

You got it! Can you wear a XXL? It will be at the front counter!