FCS vs JCS

Commander63

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you keep talking bout how many points we gonna score, how many yards we're gonna have, and the rest we'll get beat 50 to nothing.

And don't be makin my friend MO$$$ mad. Took us along time to get any of our region 4 people to like us.

Forgive me..............

I just let it build up, until I can't stand it anymore :thumb:

Oh well...

GO BIG GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope both teams have no injuries and the Commanders have one more for the W column.

See you in the Spring, when the bats are getting hot!

Moss,

Ya'll ever get that trash picked up from our tailgate party? Your actually not as bad a guy when we're not playin your team.

Have you forgiven me yet for complimenting your team,their improvement, and the great class they showed in the playoffs?

The TIGERS will definitely be a force to be reckoned with in 2007 but so will the greenmen! :thumb:

I have realized now that everyones down on yalls case about hitting. You know how it feels now, so I gave it a rest to let it sink in. Will help you in the future to understand GV is just being physical, nothing personal. That is the way you feel about the FC team now. Correct? Then there should be no more crying about hits in the future. I do appreciate your Kudos to the Tiger team. As you see now, GV fans are not so bad either. I would say you have learned something to carry on in FC tradition. Now is the time to act and talk like you have been there. Hey you are there. The respect will come with the respect given. Think about it and dont drag up dead wood. "You build a new house using new wood." If you dont you will always have a shack. Read it over, its not a disrespectful comment. :D

I have realized now that everyones down on yalls case about hitting. You know how it feels now, so I gave it a rest to let it sink in. Will help you in the future to understand GV is just being physical, nothing personal. That is the way you feel about the FC team now. Correct? Then there should be no more crying about hits in the future. I do appreciate your Kudos to the Tiger team. As you see now, GV fans are not so bad either. I would say you have learned something to carry on in FC tradition. Now is the time to act and talk like you have been there. Hey you are there. The respect will come with the respect given. Think about it and dont drag up dead wood. "You build a new house using new wood." If you dont you will always have a shack. Read it over, its not a disrespectful comment. :thumb:

But feller that new wood is dead too once you cut down that tree aint it?

(Sorry bout that just some Possumtown humor). I like you G-Men

Busted,

You can't be gettin no work done staying on this board all day.

The reason you do not here anything from the JCS people is because yall

stay on here all the time. Must be nice to not have to work. Just kiding. You all seem to be very good people. I have enjoyed reading all the post. Take it easy on poor little JCS this Friday.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!

4:13

But feller that new wood is dead too once you cut down that tree aint it?

(Sorry bout that just some Possumtown humor). I like you G-Men

Yeah. then you saw it into new wood. Cure it, and plane it. Build something new. Make it something to be proud of. Not something appealing only to the eye of the beholder. GV humor :thumb:

FCSfan.....What cha doing trying to sell him a car?

Forgive BUT DON'T FORGET.....Just in case!!!!!! :D

I hope BUSTED ain't on call Friday, they'll be alot of houses that may need him with this weather coming in....Tell'em to wrap up in a blanket, BUSTED.

Actually I'm never on call anymore :D

Actually I'm not too sure what I do anymore :thumb:

From what I been able to see looks like you spend most of your time on that computer.

The daughter ran me off of it last night. Some homework nonsense :)

On football...

I'm expecting a steady north wind Fri. afternoon. Do you think this gives whichever team runs the best an advantage?

I believe the running team always has the advantage. :P

The daughter ran me off of it last night. Some homework nonsense :)

On football...

I'm expecting a steady north wind Fri. afternoon. Do you think this gives whichever team runs the best an advantage?

I believe the running team always has the advantage. :P

From what I was able to see these fellows run the ball pretty good too.

That north wind however does affect who has the warmer seats.