FCS vs JCS

Commander63

NO actually alot of Hartsville people was there to witness this game in person...and dont think for 1 second buddy that Friendship scares TC...you can go check the record books on that 1, or if you dont want to do that come to Trousdale's High School and look at all the GOLD balls (Something FCS knows nothing about)...

P.S. let me be Christian like and say "Have a Nice Day"

Coach Satt sure was doing his fair share of "it's not fair" whining at the FCS-Hampton game. :thumb:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny ... I talked to him too. I'm pretty sure I know who you are now. :thumb:

Well technically i wasnt beside him the whole night, just some of it...but you have the slightest clue who I am buddy...there was like 50 TC people down in the end-zone that night...I hope you wasn't the one when Wade Mitchell made a tackle that yelled out "Mr. Football" and made a fool of himself...

Well technically i wasnt beside him the whole night, just some of it...but you have the slightest clue who I am buddy...there was like 50 TC people down in the end-zone that night...I hope you wasn't the one when Wade Mitchell made a tackle that yelled out "Mr. Football" and made a fool of himself...

Ohhh ... doing a little back tracking now then ... so were you with him all night or not? :thumb::thumb::thumb: