FCS vs JCS

Commander63

Not my style, the kids hurt enough as it is, I will just say congrats to both teams . I listened to the game, JCS was very quick and played great defense. It was a tribute to Friendship to throw 6 int,s and still have a shot to win at ther end.

I was smart and decided not to freeze since it was televised on channel 30. Like a ring side seat. I was warm and cozy munching on chips and dip. Layed back on the sofa.

The reason they stayed in it was their defence held. Have to think the highest score against them this year was 19 points. The offence just didnt seem to get on a roll. When they did, they threw an interception.

Did you notice the score was the same in the endinig 3 minutes of the 4th quarter as the GV game? Thats a bit ironic. This is not a disrespectful comment. Just an observation. I was thinking can they do the same thing twice.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was smart and decided not to freeze since it was televised on channel 30. Like a ring side seat. I was warm and cozy munching on chips and dip. Layed back on the sofa.

The reason they stayed in it was their defence held. Have to think the highest score against them this year was 19 points. The offence just didnt seem to get on a roll. When they did, they threw an interception.

Did you notice the score was the same in the endinig 3 minutes of the 4th quarter as the GV game? Thats a bit ironic. This is not a disrespectful comment. Just an observation. I was thinking can they do the same thing twice.

You guys could have been there just as easily. Alot of people seems to think you fellers are the team to beat next season, how many seniors did you have. Icould be wrong ,but Ifully expect Hampton to be in the 4th round again next season, we just need to get our big guys quicker, its in the works.

You guys could have been there just as easily. Alot of people seems to think you fellers are the team to beat next season, how many seniors did you have. Icould be wrong ,but Ifully expect Hampton to be in the 4th round again next season, we just need to get our big guys quicker, its in the works.

We had 7, I beleive, that played full time. We had mostly Jrs playing throughout. There is 14 of them that will be back next year. Hope you guys do meet up with us. Gv will be honored to visit Hampton. We are smaller than your big ole boys. Now dont that make you feel better about it already? FC wanted you to think GV is big. It just seemed that way to them.

We are a smaller town than you also. We have 1 Gro store, a dollar general, 2 convience stores, a Mc Donalds, combo KY fried chicken/Taco bell/ gas station. One motel, a waffle house and 2 resturants. 2 Banks. Mostly because we have the interstate running through. Its really jumping around here. We would feel like we were uptown in Hampton.

We had 7, I beleive, that played full time. We had mostly Jrs playing throughout. There is 14 of them that will be back next year. Hope you guys do meet up with us. Gv will be honored to visit Hampton. We are smaller than your big ole boys. Now dont that make you feel better about it already? FC wanted you to think GV is big. It just seemed that way to them.

We are a smaller town than you also. We have 1 Gro store, a dollar general, 2 convience stores, a Mc Donalds, combo KY fried chicken/Taco bell/ gas station. One motel, a waffle house and 2 resturants. 2 Banks. Mostly because we have the interstate running through. Its really jumping around here. We would feel like we were uptown in Hampton.

You would be surprised at Hampton, they don't have anything, Elizabethton is only about 15 minutes and its a fairly good sized town. I knew you're guys wasn't big, I checked the roster, I would say you are very quick, just like Friendship. I think we lose about the same number of seniors, but we have some very capable replacements, they just have to work hard. Got a ton of Jr's.

You would be surprised at Hampton, they don't have anything, Elizabethton is only about 15 minutes and its a fairly good sized town. I knew you're guys wasn't big, I checked the roster, I would say you are very quick, just like Friendship. I think we lose about the same number of seniors, but we have some very capable replacements, they just have to work hard. Got a ton of Jr's.

I am actually an implant from Fla. How bout the Gators! I love this place. I was tired of the asphualt jungle. I came up here with my job and fell in love with TN. Its 20 years behind the fast lifestyle in Fla. I like small towns as you can tell. I had a choice where to move, I choose here.

Hopefully we both go that far next year, to be able to meet in round 4. Maybe we can meet and break bread. Dont tell me where I can eat. Come eat with me. Im civilized. You like your team, I like mine. Dont make us enemys. You can meet my pup. His last year coming up. Hes the baby, my oldest is 40. Yep Im antique.

Congadulations to JCS. I didn't think any team could beat FC.

G'ville will be the team to beat next year. They have alot coming back from a very good team

Pujo...thanks for the kind words...this has been a special year...thanks for your support...

VolGen...Clay is a special young man...I am certain no disrespect was intended...when Will go the last 1st down and it became apparent we could just kneel and run the clock out I am certain Stewart was just caught in the moment as we all were...he has been one of our leaders all year and his family a vital part of JCS for many years...

FCS you have incredible fans and a great team...my son commented in the ride home how teams usually fold but that your team never did and was fighting till the end...your a class act school...

to the fan...thanks for a great ride...for keeping God the focus...

and to Slick Rick...thanks for leaving me instructions on how to use the restroom in our mens room...an old man like me could have forgotten with all the excitment...I keep the fyler...it will be added to the scrapbook of a magical year