FCS vs JCS

Commander63

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like my crow with tabasco sauce. To bad FC. No coulda, shoulda, woulda. It was fair and square. I think thats the worse game I have seen FC play all year. Looked like the CHOKE syndrone. At least you got a silver ball out of it.

Congradulations JCS.

Edited by MO$$$$

Congrats to JCS. Everybody (including myself) underestimated them. They just shut everybody up by playing the game. Wow. What a great defense. Hold Marco to 99 yards 1 TD and then hold 14-0 FCS to like 56 yards rushing. that defense is terrific. i can't say enough about it. All 11 guys fly to the ball and they have an terrific secondary as well. Leaving 1A in style eh? :thumb: Congratulations JCS.

Congrats to JCS on a job well done. Myself, along with 85% of the other voters on the Big Ones, had Friendship Christian winning this one. After proving everyone wrong following the 2-3 start I guess that today you had to do it yet again.

JCS had 130 yards in penalties and Friendship Christian's QB threw 6INT's. In the end it was still a cleanly played classic between two outstanding teams. If the rest of the weekend's games are like this one then it should be entertaining to say the least :thumb: