FCS vs JCS

Commander63

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to both teams on a great game and great seasons.

JCS certainly came to play this afternoon. Their defense was awsome in shutting down the run and the pass.

Great fans on the JCS side also, congratulating us on the way out for a great year. They are some good folks.

Looking forward to the region 4 battles next year, and to the FCS seniors, you will be missed greatly. Thank you for the work you have put in so us fans could have some enjoyable Fri. nights.

Now thats class possum. Hopefully, the other coacht FC fans will feel the same. Yall gave it your best shot. Thats all you can ask from a team.

Congratulations to JCS. They came out and played a great game and their defense played super. Your fans were first class and you should be proud.

Two mighty fine football programs battling toe to toe and tonight you deserved the win.

To the 10 FCS Seniors. Guys you have made us all proud, I know this hurts but hold your heads high you have nothing to be ashamed of. You have gone to a point that no FCS or Wilson County team has ever been. 14-1 is a great year and not only are you all good football players you are all top notch individuals and have always represented yourself your school and your families well. I am proud to call each and every one of you Seniors my friends as we have watched you all grow and mature into men. Each and every one of you left it all on the field tonight and that is all that can be asked.

To the underclassmen next year starts tomorrow, remember how bad it felt to watch that other team hoist that Gold Ball in the air and work hard and hopefully next year that will be you. You have a tremendous amount of talent returning and

it is time for the Juniors to step up and be the examples and leaders to get back

to the Boro.

Old Halibut will be dissappearing from this board but I have enjoyed chatting and having a good time with all the fine folks who post and visit.

Good night, God Bless and I hope that you all have a Merry Chritsmas.

Go Green

Pujo are you out there? :thumb: You got your wish. I just know you are lurking around the corner waiting. ;)

Not my style, the kids hurt enough as it is, I will just say congrats to both teams . I listened to the game, JCS was very quick and played great defense. It was a tribute to Friendship to throw 6 int,s and still have a shot to win at ther end.