Goodpasture vs. Alcoa

GHSFAN07

Okay, I've just been lurking, trying to stay out of this, but I can't stay quiet anymore.

If the incident with the GP boy really happened (and I have no reason to not believe the young men who said it), then I hope he realize what he just did. He just stoked the fire!!! He didn't just disrespect one of our players by doing that, he disrespected the whole team.

These seniors are like brothers... nobody

better mess with them.

I predict an "F5" in the 'Boro come Friday night!!

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the heck is "Alpo"???

Alcoa won't hold more than 500 students. Admin and school board are doing everything possible to make sure it stays that way. The secret about Alcoa being a good all-round school is out, I guess.

So, no, Alcoa is no where close to moving to 3A.

And who the heck is horsepasture. I guess if we can be horses, you can be dogs.

Exactly, he's a Smith County fan!..............and Alpo I believe is dog food, not a dog.

With a name like Glover, its hard to tell what school he/she's associated with. Yet Glover has supported the "Alcoa thrashing GP" premise the entire thread. That makes him an Alcoa fan/supporter. Sorry for the comment if it offended, but you thought his Horsepasture comment was funny. I guess its funny as long as its directed at someone else and not you.

TheRealGeno says that this is going to be a good game.

I say Goodpasture is the ONLY team in 2A that has a chance to compete.

The RealGeno thinks that Alcoa is just a beast of a team.

I think that Alcoa will still win, but Goodpasture is a quality team with a quality coaching staff.

TheRealGeno has much respect for Coach Martin and his staff. They do a tremendous job.

With a name like Glover, its hard to tell what school he/she's associated with. Yet Glover has supported the "Alcoa thrashing GP" premise the entire thread. That makes him an Alcoa fan/supporter. Sorry for the comment if it offended, but you thought his Horsepasture comment was funny. I guess its funny as long as its directed at someone else and not you.

correction: what i actually said was "I love your posts and your sense of humor!!!"

sorry if i hurt your feelings! :thumb:

i think glover got kicked off, anyway...somebody on the DL-Fulton thread reported him.

correction: what i actually said was "I love your posts and your sense of humor!!!"

sorry if i hurt your feelings! :lol:

i think glover got kicked off, anyway...somebody on the DL-Fulton thread reported him.

I think you and I go back to the Milan/GP thread with some good threads, so all is forgiven on this side, if you'll forgive my indulges... but it hurts my feeling that you liked his sense of humor and not mine :thumb:

And despite all rhetoric and gamesmanship on the thread, I think it could be a great game. I have to concede and give GP the underdog status, but don't count us out - we are a bigger and faster team than last year's team. I've seen all of their games this year, and there is a considerable amount of talent on the team.

I think you and I go back to the Milan/GP thread with some good threads, so all is forgiven on this side, if you'll forgive my indulges... but it hurts my feeling that you liked his sense of humor and not mine :o

And despite all rhetoric and gamesmanship on the thread, I think it could be a great game. I have to concede and give GP the underdog status, but don't count us out - we are a bigger and faster team than last year's team. I've seen all of their games this year, and there is a considerable amount of talent on the team.

You won't see me bad mouthing GP...how you folks treated me, my team and our fans in 78 still garners respect on this end. Good luck Friday, but my blood runs maroon-IMO this Alcoa team is better than last years' -the key word being TEAM :P

Edited by alcoafan72