Hampton still trying to be one man team?team

bulldog28

Hampton has became a team in the past 7-8 weeks ,,no team new where the ball was going a lot of young player stepped up 4 juniors in perticular,,and one senior but their was still comfussion in pratice which the coachs still to this day dont see..... i have herd comments by numerius player and fans ..peolpe back a team that cares all week thay have tried to get one player in perticular in the game... that hurt them more speed wise every play,,Hampton should have stayed on corse and give it to those big fast fulldacks all night to try and spread the game out just like fc did but thay are impacience here they wont the big 30-40 yarder that never came and never will they get in a set and thats it.. how much have thay pratice with a back up qb????? why wasnt the tailback that came from nowhere running half and half //????because there a one man team and the same thing happend last year....look back when lunceford was at cloudland they looked for bird,,,, he never flew,,i will say that little runer was good but you cant play with just one man,,,people and player and fans get jellious???look at HAMPTONS sidelines more family than players>>>>>the coaches dont have control the familys do..and look where it got them Edited by bulldog28

Hampton has became a team in the past 7-8 weeks no team new where the ball was going a lot of young player stepped up 3 juniors in perticular but ther was still com fussion in pratice which the coachs still to this day dont see i have herd comments by numerius player and fans ..peolpe back a team that cares all week thay have tried to get one player in perticular in the game that hurt them more tham helped speed wise every play,,Hampton should have stayed on corse and give it to those big fast fulldacks all night in a spread out game just like thay did but thay are impacience here thay wont the big 30-40 yarder that never came and never will thay get in a set and thats it.. how much have thay pratice with a back up qb????? why wasnt the tailback that came from nowhere running half and half because there a one man team and the same thang happend last year....

the smaller schools in east tn looks to me like they dont have to have a balanced attack to win championships well you do, infact u have to do both well to get to the very top, and until that happens the results will remain the same, you guys in the east u have equal tallents use them, get good at it, be one of the first teams from the east in 1a ball to change to a more aggresive type offence

the problem is Hampton had the team the speed and the smarts to win thay just didnt play the coachs still tryed to get one man to brake loose and that one couldnt run a sack race right now,,run at full speed,when your hurt your hurt,,some time -well almost all the time it just hurts the rest of the team.. the storie is the coaches still believe in a mirical that just couldnt happen,,,im with all the bulldogs,,love to watch them play but the coaches need to wake up and get control,, like i said in previous ...more family on sidelines than players some times it seems to be keep the,,,, good old boy,,, going

Edited by bulldog28

Whats your problem! It is people like you that give a (team) a bad name. You don't have to say one player just say (Adam Townsend) you biggit! I not going to down grade no kid and you sure as the heck not going to down grade Adam. and yes we heard the ones and know the ones that would hollow at the game and start rummors. I wan't to know one thing was you at the game last night? How many times did we pass? how many backs run? how many kids played there butt off? who left it laying on the field? If you have a problem with the coaches and Adam or Me,,,,,,,,,,,, Talk to us face to face . Don't get on here and bad talk a kid. That is what destroys a team!

Whats your problem! It is people like you that give a (team) a bad name. You don't have to say one player just say (Adam Townsend) you biggit! I not going to down grade no kid and you sure as the heck not going to down grade Adam. and yes we heard the ones and know the ones that would hollow at the game and start rummors. I wan't to know one thing was you at the game last night? How many times did we pass? how many backs run? how many kids played there butt off? who left it laying on the field? If you have a problem with the coaches and Adam or Me,,,,,,,,,,,, Talk to us face to face . Don't get on here and bad talk a kid. That is what destroys a team!

no one is saying that but you cant compete if you cant play 100 percent at that level thay are to fast ..and yes i was at the game and yes he is a all state person but hampton looked for it like in the first part of the year .. not saying he is bad or shouldnt have played the coachen need control full control and thay didnt have it you cant bring people in that have never played at qb and expect them to do it right with out pratice in thet position fc was well coached no body but players on side line and coaches ,,im proude of adam and all the bulldogs hope he does well in collage but it was to early to try what thay tried..

:thumb: and bulldog28, you need to learn to spell before you start putting down the team and it's players.

Hampton[/url]Bulldogs1' post='826271846' date='Nov 25 2006 - 11:22 AM']

:thumb: and bulldog28, you need to learn to spell before you start putting down the team and it's players.

keyboard sticks,,, not putting down team or players very-very proud of them best team in probly 30 years or more just need to keep team together,,, not trying to say anything bad and if it was taken that way sorry verry very proud of them

Sure would be nice if some grammar were taught in Carter County. It's hard to read when all the words and sentences run together. I guess that are really talking to one another and they don't have trouble reading their upper ET slang. Whew, enough of this. I know I will be blasted for this, but so what. It was just too much.

I would like to say thanks to all the Hampton Bulldogs and their coaches. It was an outstanding season. I did not see anybody trying to be a one man team. A special thanks to the line. They will only get better. I think you will be back again next year. I'll be there to watch. Hit the weights hard, do chin ups, one legged squats, work like heck and go back with vengence in your heart.

A special thanks to the fans of Hampton, you people were unreal. You could tell the kids were playing for all of you. We will only get better, this winning stuff takes a little time to develop, it all starts in the off season training. The one thing private schools does is simple, the kids all have dedicated parents who stand behind the coaches , they as a team outwork public schools. They don't have the greatest atheletes, but they do have the most dedicated. For a public school to match their work ethic, would be nothing short of a miracle. Hampton is working pretty hard and its a tribute to the parents and the charactor of the kids, we just need to do a little better,we're getting there. Heck of a two year run and Ifully expect next year to be quite a bit better,we have the kids if they are dedicated enough to bring it home next season. And even isf we can;t ,go down knowing you gave it you're all. I have grown to know alot of these kids and I have the upmost respect for you. GREAT BUNCH. Be proud.