White House @ Smith County

BenStiller23

Smith will have their hands full with the post players. This will be the first game the football boys will be able to play. They are going to have one day of actual practice, and a walk through to try and learn everything. Its going to be rough, because we need them in there. If we can shoot good, and play good pressure defense on the guards, it could be a close game. White House is good from what I hear though. Haven't got the chance to see them yet, though, guess we will Tuesday night. Good luck Owls, and play hard. :thumb:

What are both of these teams lookin like this year? is smith really good or somthin

SC will be better than some people expect. They lost to Pickett by about 35. However it was close until SC had to sub. They started a Sophomore and all subs were Fr. and Soph. Pickett wore the young boys out. If it wasn't for the turnovers made by these boys it would of been much closer. Pickett had to pull out of the press early because SC was breaking it consistently. Smith's 5' 11" point guard held Pickett's good post player to only 6 points. With the football players in the lineup now they will play White house closer but won't win.

If Smith lost to pickett that bad, this one will get ugly early

We were with out the help of some football boys who will all play alot, I don't know how much they will tommorrow night, but they will help us alot. Like main said, the young subs we had to play were the main cause of it getting out of hand. They're ability to not handle the ball killed us. I'm not saying we will beat you, but I hope you guys are going in overlooking us. It might be closer than some expect, then again, if we are not ready to play, it WILL get ugly. Good lluck to my boys in Black and Gold. :thumb: