Smith County vs. Upperman

Stark1

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like we had no chance against White House. It's ok, I like how we are predicted to lose by 15, 20, or 25. Highly doubtful. I think we will shock some people.

I'll not get into details as to why SC even stayed close to White House in this game but I will say it had nothing to do with the players from SC....... ;) Unless they attended many years ago... ;)

You never had a chance vs. White House I mean honestly you were losing 17-0 to start the game, if we would have had our whole team you would've been beaten by 40+ and now you have no chance vs. Upperman. Get ready for a long year.

There you go again with if we would have had our "whole team". You got lucky to win. Plain and simple, we gave you the game in the first 6 minutes, b/c we played bad and had to play hard to get back in it, which we did. If you want to get into if this if that we can, but there is no point in doing that. You guys were better than us, but dont get on here and say you were 40 points better than us, because you were not and nor will you be.

Did you even watch the game? You said we dint even have a chance. We were down one with 1:30 to go and had a couple of chances to win.

Edited by Z King of D Swing