rutherford county duals? at smyrna....

the-one

WELL... NOW SMYRNA HAS A FEW GUYS COMING TO HELP SHORE SOME THINGS UP!! CONGRATS BULLDOGS!!!

What a long road there over Ooltewah and Riverdale :thumb:

I know this ain't the site,,, but I must add National High School Football Rankings which Smyrna was not included:

39. Maryville High School Maryville TN 14-0

59. Ooltewah High School Ooltewah TN 13-0

64. Dobyns-Bennett High School Kingsport TN 10-0

65. Riverdale High School Murfreesboro TN 9-1

92 Red Bank High School Chattanooga TN 12-0

So much for rankings for those of you so worried about it.

Eady and Mckay aren't going to wrestle after footlball this year. That's what Tylers mom told me before the game tonight. :o

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to dnj.com and put wrestling in the subject box and then click on rutherford county duels. :thumb: Did Josh win all of his matches?

I believe he went 3-1, if I remember right. He's talking about some serious pain from a foot injury though. Not sure what is happening with some of the Big guys from the State champ Bulldogs.

I believe he went 3-1, if I remember right. He's talking about some serious pain from a foot injury though. Not sure what is happening with some of the Big guys from the State champ Bulldogs.

Eadys dad told me yesterday that the football coach is encouraging Tyler not to wrestle . That stinks for Smyrna because hes a great heavyweight! :thumb:

Edited by DAKEKO

Eadys dad told me yesterday that the football coach is encouraging Tyler not to wrestle . That stinks for Smyrna because hes a great heavyweight! :lol:

No authority, but I keep up some. Tyler could medal this year, IF he chooses to wrestle. 260 and solid with skill and strength. 112. who knows? Matt Martin didn't wrestle Sat. either. Josh may not be back at all. :lol: Hopefully some of these guys can get some focus. It could impact what they do in life, or at least their ability to fight their way through it.

I guess Luke will not be back, but I hear he may be West Point bound and just secured a 36 on his ACT. :thumb:

Blackman should be fine, but they have a few holes to fill. You will be impressed with a Fink, Proctor or two, if healthy, and a Patton or two the next few years. Wait till some of these middle schoolers come up. They are kicking major butt all over the state and even the nation. I'm telling ya, Rutherford Co. is looking good, if guys will keep focused and not lose interest.

Edited by soms

Go to dnj.com and put wrestling in the subject box and then click on rutherford county duels. :thumb: Did Josh win all of his matches?

hey dakeko...first let me tell you that my heart is very sad over selph...i am going to call your bro today...will miss seeing him wrestle and miss you guys alot...

and yes...josh was 5-0 with 5 pins...he wrestled up at 189 all day because our 189 pounder was hurt...we did this so we could have another guy at 171 and not lose a weight class

and thanks for the dnj info

Edited by pattonboysdad