Region 5

thelightsareon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have two teams going to Division 1 State Duals from Region 5! Tullahoma and Warren Co! Warren Co beat Antioch tonight 42-34 to snatch the last spot in the field of 16. Even though this is a first for both schools, I think everyone will be impressed with our teams grit and determination. Good Luck in Clarkesville this weekend!

it was violent enough to tear two ligaments and require season ending surgery....

but the only reason it was "illegal" was because it happened out of bounds and after the ref had blown the whistle

*this is siegeltackle101... i forgot that i was not logged in under my name... my apologies*

I apologize to all and especially Gabe for what I did, even though it was not intentional. And for your info since you were probably not there I had already started the so called "slam" before I heard the whistle blow so dog me all you want, you will not hurt my feelings or make me feel bad for my actions during the match or after. And to all who think Coach Miller is a bad coach for not sitting me and think Tullahoma has "bad" wrestlers don't send emails confront us, or at least me, face to face. :thumb: Also if he is such a bad coach and our wrestlers are so bad why did we end up the CHAMPS of Region V. Thanks for your time! :lol:

Edited by THS215SMITH

I apologize to all and especially Gabe for what I did, even though it was not intentional. And for your info since you were probably not there I had already started the so called "slam" before I heard the whistle blow so dog me all you want, you will not hurt my feelings or make me feel bad for my actions during the match or after. And to all who think Coach Miller is a bad coach for not sitting me and think Tullahoma has "bad" wrestlers don't send emails confront us, or at least me, face to face. :thumb: Also if he is such a bad coach and our wrestlers are so bad why did we end up the CHAMPS of Region V. Thanks for your time! :lol:

Hey that is why wrestling is a contact sport. Injuries are a part of the game. Someone told me he did not think it was intetional. He said two very agressive wrestlers went at it and unfortunatly someone got hurt. If it was anyway intentional the ref would have called it...... Good luck this weekend..... And as for coach Miller he is a good coach. If he thought that it was intetional he would have sat you out too so no one should even be on his case.

Edited by amIaCoach

Hey that is why wrestling is a contact sport. Injuries are a part of the game. Someone told me he did not think it was intetional. He said two very agressive wrestlers went at it and unfortunatly someone got hurt. If it was anyway intentional the ref would have called it...... Good luck this weekend..... And as for coach Miller he is a good coach. If he thought that it was intetional he would have sat you out too so no one should even be on his case.

Corey as a Tullahoma fan I am pretty tired of seeing you on here apologizing for your actions. I do not think the slam was intentional but you have got a bad attitude and truthfully its a little emabarrasing. Why dont you try to act like a man on the mat so you dont have to apologize later. It seems you have no respect for anyone and cant take it when you lose. Not trying to dog you out but act like a big boy on the mat and you wont have to apologize later.

Just my opinion