Greenfield Yellow Jackets Stung by Devilettes!

Swammy

District 14 is the weakest it has been in years. Any team can beat any team on a given night, maybe Halls and Humboldt might be the exception. Bradford is better than last year and i believe that Dresden might show some improvement and be more competitive than last year. I was surprised that S.F. beat Greenfield by 21 - not real surprised that S.F. won, just by that large of a margin.

The biggest plus for District 14 is that the other district that composes the region is weaker. Just as I predicted last year, all 4 teams from district 14a will beat the teams in the other district this year as well.

I wouldn't call it weak. With Gleason, South Fulton, Lake Co., & Greenfield in the same district, weak is definitely not the word to use. I've not seen Dresden yet, but Bradford is much improved. Competitive may be the best term considering there isn't one team who is going to be the ring leader of the district, not yet anyway.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic