And. Co, Crockett Co, Loudon, A-E, PHS

swamp

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anderson County is going to try and go all the way this year, and we hope they do. Its going to be a great game when we play A-E again, I love it when we play them because they are such nice guys to know. I wish them the best of luck this year and to all of the rest of the 3a schools. Go Mavs!!!

Care to join me in some Smith Co bashing over in the 3-A ranks thread? I know AC and Kingston don't like each other, but to hear people talking about how great Smith County is is killing me. That's why I need fans like you of real contenders to come help me out.

Thanks for the nice comments you had to say about AE! We like playing you all too. When that game gets here, we know it will be nothing but love for each other and hard nose football. I wish you all the best of luck and I hope you all fair well in all your games except for one(LOL).

GO ROADRUNNERS! Back to Back State Champs sounds good to me!

[Edited by AERoadrunners on 5/2/02 7:46P]

I don't think who Fulton's players are matter that much. They have bettered Kingston the last couple of years, but when push comes to shove, Coatney gets out-coached. Kingston is the team you shouldn't overlook in the state's toughest region. They will be hungry this year after how bad they were last year. Let's not forget that most of their losses were close. Also, look for Loudon to make some noise, although that depends largely on the coaching change.