Sequatchie County Vs. Hixson December 1st

BallPark3434

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling alot of the Sequatchie vs. Chattanooga schools will be nail biters if they play like they did last night against East Ridge. They just need to calm down in the 4th and keep their head. Good luck to them. I hope Sequatchie wins but i have no clue who to say will..i dont want to play a favorite just because im a sequatchie fan...so good luck to both teams

yeah you say that because yall won...im pretty sure people said you were gonna kill us when we play ER...wrong...yall barely won and frankly got lucky..so close game..no blow outs

10 points aint a blow out im sorry its easy to when by 10 points if the other team is up by a few and the losing team fouls them in the fourth quarter and they make there free throws.. Im really dont care who wins thats just my thought.. so quit crying bc i picked the opposite team that you want to win

Hixson has been playing good ball all year...the only reason they lost to howard was because of free throws...so if they can hang with howard, they can hang with, and beat anybody...the nod from me goes to hixson

Why was the 2 starters from Howard not playing that game? or atleast thats what I heard... That could made a difference in the score of the game

It is almost a proven fact that free throws make a difference. It does depend on who gets on the line more and who makes them the most also. I believe it will be a very good game. Both teams have their fair share of chances to take this game. Sequatchie did shoot well against East Ridge so congrats and good luck to them. But it also seems that Hixson did an excellent job against Howard despite the fact that Howard was missing 2 starters, still a great effort by Hixson. So it will be a very good game because both teams can hang with anyone in the district.

Hixson led by 9 at the half, got it to 18 by the end of the third. Won 77-56. Good shooting, excellent rebounding team, without having a 6'10" player to get the majority of them. Foul shots were probably pretty equal until Seq had to foul late. They looked better than East Ridge but game was at Hixson, and you never know how different individual matchups will make different games turn out. JV game was really good, Hixson won 63-60 after Sequatchie led most of the way. One of the sophomores had 27 for Seq in the JV game, one of the seniors had 21 for Seq in varsity. Edited by Indian