District 9AA

PGwithnoPT

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know - Pearl should get better as the year goes on, but Lipscomb is only going to get better with the arrival of their football players. I didn't make it to any of the games last night, but it looks like CPA is pretty good with or without 'Z'. FRA is still rolling, they have beaten some good names with bad records so who knows. Ezell lost another but they are young and have a good coaching staff, they'll get better. I think Lipscomb has the real chance to go to the 'Boro out of 9AA.

Goodpasture is garbage, Sycamore beat them by 40 something.

I agree.. The lost of CJ Davis,Zach Frey,etc hurt them this year. i saw them over the summer and they arent that good at all. But all these teams now have their basketball players back from football season (Ex. Lipscomb- Hunt McPherson, Pearl-Both Masons,etc.) and district play starts this week, with the exception of MLK and FRA,so we'll see who's predictions are on point

I agree.. The lost of CJ Davis,Zach Frey,etc hurt them this year. i saw them over the summer and they arent that good at all. But all these teams now have their basketball players back from football season (Ex. Lipscomb- Hunt McPherson, Pearl-Both Masons,etc.) and district play starts this week, with the exception of MLK and FRA,so we'll see who's predictions are on point

McPherson didn't play football for Lipscomb this year. However, Hunt's return makes Lipscomb a force to reckon with, with Clayton and Slater combining for an excellent scoring trio.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure you can see a team who only has 2 wins at this point in the season. Who in 9AA would you rank Hume-Fogg ahead of?

its not that he's ranking hume fogg ahead of anyone in particular.. he's just saying that they're better than a 2 win team. they've hung with the best teams in the district nd were beating them all late in the games and just dont know how to put it all together to win. come district tournment time and region times, its team like this that could make alot of upsets. I mean they were beating pearl 10-2 after the 1st and at half time too before losing it in the fourth... they were leading lipscomb at half time and a good portion of the game too and these are the top two teams in the district arguably.. so for a last placed team to almost knock off the top two teams, hume fogg cant be that bad!! they just need to learn how to keep playin the same way a whole 32 minutes

PGwithnoPT Posted Today, 01:29 PM

QUOTE(tnbasketball07 @ Dec 16 2006 - 08:32 AM)

I'm not sure you can see a team who only has 2 wins at this point in the season. Who in 9AA would you rank Hume-Fogg ahead of?

its not that he's ranking hume fogg ahead of anyone in particular.. he's just saying that they're better than a 2 win team. they've hung with the best teams in the district nd were beating them all late in the games and just dont know how to put it all together to win. come district tournment time and region times, its team like this that could make alot of upsets. I mean they were beating pearl 10-2 after the 1st and at half time too before losing it in the fourth... they were leading lipscomb at half time and a good portion of the game too and these are the top two teams in the district arguably.. so for a last placed team to almost knock off the top two teams, hume fogg cant be that bad!! they just need to learn how to keep playin the same way a whole 32 minutes

tnbasketball07 Posted Today, 08:32 AM

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Dec 15 2006 - 10:14 PM)

exactly :lol: