HOWARD vs. brainerd friday

dat-boy

If Brainerd can neutralize Darius this game wont even be close.

What about Domonique Taylor and Brandon Allen who is coming off his best game as a Hustlin Tiger. Howard is good but why do people keep downplaying brainerd. They only lost one starter from a year ago and they beat howard last year. But if McGary doesnt let Buck Buck and Satterfield play the tigers will be run off N. Moore Road. But I am still pulling for the Mighty Hustlin Tigers.

What about Domonique Taylor and Brandon Allen who is coming off his best game as a Hustlin Tiger. Howard is good but why do people keep downplaying brainerd. They only lost one starter from a year ago and they beat howard last year. But if McGary doesnt let Buck Buck and Satterfield play the tigers will be run off N. Moore Road. But I am still pulling for the Mighty Hustlin Tigers.

I agree if buck buck and satterfirld dont play I pick Brainerd by 12 if they do play I go with Howard by 5.. It will be a close game no matter what

:o

I agree if buck buck and satterfirld dont play I pick Brainerd by 12 if they do play I go with Howard by 5.. It will be a close game no matter what

:) TAKE BRAINERD AND THE HOME COURT ADVANTAGE DOMINIQUE TAYLOR IS THE KEY FOR HOWARD IF HE DOESNT HAVE A GOOD GAME HOWARD WILL FOLLOW HIS LEAD. BRAINERD IS 10 OR 11 DEEP THIS YEAR A FORCE TO BE DEALT WITH YOU CANT KEY ON ONE PLAYER ;)

:thumb:

:lol: TAKE BRAINERD AND THE HOME COURT ADVANTAGE DOMINIQUE TAYLOR IS THE KEY FOR HOWARD IF HE DOESNT HAVE A GOOD GAME HOWARD WILL FOLLOW HIS LEAD. BRAINERD IS 10 OR 11 DEEP THIS YEAR A FORCE TO BE DEALT WITH YOU CANT KEY ON ONE PLAYER :unsure:

howard will win by 5 with or without dominique taylor's way of play.

he's not the key player, he might be one of them but not the key.

I'll take Brainerd and the Home Court Advantage by 3.

did they win by 5?

NOT!

howard won by 2 with out three key players and didnt have half the talent that brainerd had, and they also played two freshman's and one of them don't get anyplaying time on the junior varsity team, now image next game when they have there full team?

will howard live up to ther hype? or will brainerd be a force to recon with

Wow!!! Howard beat Brainerd without Taylor, Buck, and Halfacre. I heard many people say brainerd is 11deep but you can only place 5 on the court. And Brainerd had no answer for Ricks. What I want to know is why doesnt coach High ever give credit to the school he graduated from. He seems to have a little hatred towards them. Every time howard beats them he never will say that howard out hustled them he always says that they beat themselves. Last year he said that was the first time howard beat him three times in a row but in 2000 howard beat him 3 times in a row. In my opinion McGary outcoached him and I am willing to say the only reason this former Hustlin Tiger has 800 wins is because he has had a lot of talent