Thoughts on next year

siegelplayer

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in case you have not heard yet 10 extra days of pre-season practice this summer so practice will start july 20th according to the tssaa 07/08 calender

http://www.tssaa.org/Calendars/index.cfm?f...amp;GoToMonth=7

anyways i think brentwood, bga and notre dame are the favorites

AAA

farragut

any williamson co team except centennial

collierville

hendersonville

D2

baylor

gps

BA

bga

st agnes

AA/A

cak

notre dame

fra

usj

How do you think siegel will stack up this year? And how far do you think tullahoma, shelbyville, and riverdale will go?

i'd like to wait until august or july and see the teams play to determine that

tullahoma lost 4 starters and shelbyville lost 6

the loses won't hurt us has bad has it will hurt shelbyville hopefully with the extra practice we both will be able to work out the kinks and put a better product out on the field

riverdale has to defend better a whole lot better and play a tougher schedule

goalkeeper is siegel's only problem

That is fine sell CHS short. No big. I believe all the WCS teams have a shot regardless of who they graduate but obviously you dont share that belief.

I think CHS will still be good but losing fisher, trocino, and whoever else will hamper their postseason success. I think with them losing to Ravenwood (i think) before state with their playmakers this year then they might not be able to make it to state without them. Just my opinion.

I think CHS will still be good but losing fisher, trocino, and whoever else will hamper their postseason success. I think with them losing to Ravenwood (i think) before state with their playmakers this year then they might not be able to make it to state without them. Just my opinion.

That is totally ok. It will be an adjustment I am sure but CHS is so used to adversity that I am sure they will back build and adjust. Heck look at RHS for example not necessarily a star studded squad but they worked fluidly together by the end of season in order to beat everyone. I just expect that out of CHS. I definitely see the WCS war being a good one. All the teams are left with exceptionally strong rosters. I am sure all will do well.

That is totally ok. It will be an adjustment I am sure but CHS is so used to adversity that I am sure they will back build and adjust. Heck look at RHS for example not necessarily a star studded squad but they worked fluidly together by the end of season in order to beat everyone. I just expect that out of CHS. I definitely see the WCS war being a good one. All the teams are left with exceptionally strong rosters. I am sure all will do well.

You know, you're right. Working fluidly together as a team is most of the times better than having a few stars on your team. I'm sure the WCS war will definetly be action packed and can't wait to hear about that.

do you know where some of the ADIDAS ELITE 93 girls will be going to school at

i know one of the girls was at riverdale this year