Undefeated teams?

PhotoGuy

The Liberty Crusaders are undefeated, if you don't count the hall of fame games. What difference does it make Pigeon Forge and Austin East are not in the same league with Liberty. Your 2006-2007 AA back to back state champions the Liberty Crusaders. :thumb:

I can almost gurantee that Liberty won't win State cause I agree with the coach that said the best team in league hardley ever wins. I'm from East TN and I know that the West is better, but I'll be surprised if Liberty makes it to state much less win. The only reason I say that is big heads fall hard and I gurantee a upset! Plus they are not undefeated if they lost hall of fame game. I think it is stupid that you count it if you win but not if you lose

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can almost gurantee that Liberty won't win State cause I agree with the coach that said the best team in league hardley ever wins. I'm from East TN and I know that the West is better, but I'll be surprised if Liberty makes it to state much less win. The only reason I say that is big heads fall hard and I gurantee a upset! Plus they are not undefeated if they lost hall of fame game. I think it is stupid that you count it if you win but not if you lose

big heads? that is one person on here who is a fan not a member of the team. coach williams knows what he is doing and the minute he sees that he has some big headed players he will correct it quick. nothing is guaranteed so liberty isn't guaranteed but yes they are the favorite and the team with the experience to do it again.

big heads? that is one person on here who is a fan not a member of the team. coach williams knows what he is doing and the minute he sees that he has some big headed players he will correct it quick. nothing is guaranteed so liberty isn't guaranteed but yes they are the favorite and the team with the experience to do it again.

I agree with you that they can do it again but in any sport it is so hard to repeat. The coach is a good one but you know that everyone telling the players that they are unbeatable will bite them sooner or later. The coach can control a lot of things but he can't control what is going through a player's head, and if just one player thinks that they are unbeatable they won't win. With that said if they stay humble they could win easy, but I don't see that happening

I'll bet all you 100 bones that liberty tech will win the arbys classic. im lookin forward to watching them again. they were exciting in the state last year. and as far as the state goes, im willing to bet my left nut that they'll be back in the boro and will probably be in the championship game again

Edited by Hoops33

Uhhhhh..... It is hard for me to beleive you do not know anything about Liberty out of Jackson Tennessee. You need to watch what you are saying. These guys did not LOOSE anyone from last years team and are really good.

East Tennessee basketball is not like West Tennessee Basketball. We are of the run-n-gun style over here and are very well condtioned. I know, our 2006 Union City High School boys basketball State Champions are undefeated this year already in Single A and will not loose anyone much to next years team as well. West Tennessee could EASILY take A, AA, & AAA in Boys this year again.

Go Union City

MCNAIRY CENTRAL IS 5-0

McNairy Who ?????

Union City has had their number in years past just as well and coul;d even take you this year as a Single A Team. We have already beaten Haywood Co. , Bolivar, Obion County, Humboldt, Covington and counting......... All of these teams are at least one classification up from us except Humboldt. I will say this, I will put Union City, Lake Co. & Humboldt against anyone in any classification in the State and would compete very well in not win.

Guest bobcats#67

McNairy Who ?????

Union City has had their number in years past just as well and coul;d even take you this year as a Single A Team. We have already beaten Haywood Co. , Bolivar, Obion County, Humboldt, Covington and counting......... All of these teams are at least one classification up from us except Humboldt. I will say this, I will put Union City, Lake Co. & Humboldt against anyone in any classification in the State and would compete very well in not win.

mcnairy central bobcats- they have beat middleton, adamsville, scotts hill, gibson county, and madison academy