Tennessean MidState Top 10

Midstate

where is franklin?? they should be at least 6th on that list maybe even fifth. and whites creek is number one no doubt. antioch and oakland are tough but nowhere near the creek. and white house and ensworth and lipscomb dont even need to be in there. i know some of you cats in this post are from white house, but do you honestly think that you guys could compete in 12AAA or 11AAA? and dont say oh we beat hunters lane in that antioch play day either. if you played them again, they would drill you

Edited by Hoops33

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're an iddiot, White House already killed Hunters lane @ the Antioch playday, they lost to Mt.Juliet without 2 starters, they would have beat them too, they're 6-1 and already beat Sycamore and Upperman, Lipscomb should be in there too, they have football players missing, when they get back they'll probably be in the boro too. Antioch is 11-0, I guess they stink huh, why don't you leave the forum cause your knowledge is ridiculous have you been to a high-school game this Year? I didn't think so.

hey ben stiller i know that you play for white house you can stop referring to white house as them. you could not compete in district 12 aaa you might beat stratford and you might beat glencliff and thats it. when you guys beat hunters lane at antioch it was fluke. it was 9 in the morning and the lane got there late. you guys play in sorry conference in 2aaa. if you honestly think that white house is in the top ten in the mid state you've taken too many hits acid, because your dreaming. if you guys played every team once from region 6, all 16 teams you would probably go about 5-11. you guys couldnt beat oakland siegel riverdale shelbyville brentwood academy springfield........ want me to keep going??? if recall in that same playday you lost to lincoln county. those guys couldnt play dead in a coffin. white house cant even be considered a top 15 team in the midstate. yeah yall can beat sycamore and hume fogg and teams like that. by the way how many 1-a teams yall going to play?? who is jo byrns?? who is westmoreland?? will find out how good of a contender you are when you play beech. beech lost everybody last year and probably finish about 3rd or 4th in their district, and i guarantee it they will beat the dog crap out of you. that will give you a little taste of what its like on triple a. its a big differance son. and by the way ive been to a game at least twice every week since the season started. and that little remark about franklin, theyll win their conference without even anybody else contending for it. if you think that station camp, independence, gallatin, lipscomb, and you guys are better than franklin, than you are off the reservation buddy. your just some kid that plays ball at white house, and gets on here and talks crap about how good you are because you have nothing else better to do. and dont say that you dont play for them either, because ive called your bluff.... i can tell you play for them. yall are so dang good, i guess ill be seeing you in murfreesboro beating liberty tech and haywood and all them. keep dreaming buddy.

Edited by Hoops33

where is franklin?? they should be at least 6th on that list maybe even fifth. and whites creek is number one no doubt. antioch and oakland are tough but nowhere near the creek. and white house and ensworth and lipscomb dont even need to be in there. i know some of you cats in this post are from white house, but do you honestly think that you guys could compete in 12AAA or 11AAA? and dont say oh we beat hunters lane in that antioch play day either. if you played them again, they would drill you

WHITE HOUSE ALREADY BEAT FRANKLIN IN A GAME THIS SUMMER WITHOUT WHITE HOUSE'S BEST PLAYER EVEN PLAYING. WATCH A LITTLE BBALL BEFORE YOU POST ON HERE EINSTEIN...

hey ben stiller i know that you play for white house you can stop referring to white house as them. you could not compete in district 12 aaa you might beat stratford and you might beat glencliff and thats it. when you guys beat hunters lane at antioch it was fluke. it was 9 in the morning and the lane got there late. you guys play in sorry conference in 2aaa. if you honestly think that white house is in the top ten in the mid state you've taken too many hits acid, because your dreaming. if you guys played every team once from region 6, all 16 teams you would probably go about 5-11. you guys couldnt beat oakland siegel riverdale shelbyville brentwood academy springfield........ want me to keep going??? if recall in that same playday you lost to lincoln county. those guys couldnt play dead in a coffin. white house cant even be considered a top 15 team in the midstate. yeah yall can beat sycamore and hume fogg and teams like that. by the way how many 1-a teams yall going to play?? who is jo byrns?? who is westmoreland?? will find out how good of a contender you are when you play beech. beech lost everybody last year and probably finish about 3rd or 4th in their district, and i guarantee it they will beat the dog crap out of you. that will give you a little taste of what its like on triple a. its a big differance son. and by the way ive been to a game at least twice every week since the season started. and that little remark about franklin, theyll win their conference without even anybody else contending for it. if you think that station camp, independence, gallatin, lipscomb, and you guys are better than franklin, than you are off the reservation buddy. your just some kid that plays ball at white house, and gets on here and talks crap about how good you are because you have nothing else better to do. and dont say that you dont play for them either, because ive called your bluff.... i can tell you play for them. yall are so dang good, i guess ill be seeing you in murfreesboro beating liberty tech and haywood and all them. keep dreaming buddy.

WHEN WHITE HOUSE BEAT HUNTERS LANE HANDILY AT THE PLAYDAY . AND I REPEAT "HANDILY" ROGERS "BIG DADDY" GAINES DID NOT EVEN PLAY. SO AGAIN EINSTEIN KNOW YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU POST...

EINSTEIN, WE DONT PLAY IN 2AAA . WE PLAY IN 8AA. AGAIN LITTLE BOY, KNOW YOUR FACTS. AND AS FAR AS FRANKLIN BEING BETTER THEN GALLATIN, LIPSCOMB, OR STATION CAMP. I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT , AND FROM WHAT IVE HEARD ABOUT INDEPDENCE I DOUBT THAT THEY'LL BEAT THEM EITHER. DEREK ANDERSON WAS A GOOD PLAYER FOR FRANKLIN AND SO WAS MURRAY AND A FEW OTHERS THEY GRADUATED, BUT FROM WHAT I SAW AT CAMP THIS SUMMER THEY ARE NOT VERY GOOD , AND LIKE I SAID WHITE HOUSE'S BEST PLAYER DIDNT EVEN PLAY BECAUSE OF AN ANKLE INJURY THAT DAY WHEN WHITE HOUSE BEAT THEM.MAYBE YA HAD SOME FOOTBALL PLAYERS MISSING THAT DAY. FOR FRANKLINS SAKE I HOPE SO.

Unbelieveable hoops 33 you just made one of the worst posts of all-time on any wesite in internet history. What is 2-AAA anyways? We are 8-AA genius, and yes we killed Franklin this summer without our best player. And yes we made it to the sectional last year and yes we will be in the state this year. Are you ok in the membrane, why would you say something like that, when you were probably there when we beat Franklin already? That means you have a terrible memory or you are like on Franklin's middle school team or something. And no super-psychic man I'm not a player for White House, ask timbdp or larrybird33 or 3cracker3 or bdpfan or juice00. And what in the world are you talkin about a fluke against Hunters Lane, we didn't even have our 6'8", 325lb. center/ division 1 defensive lineman on our foozball team. Josh Henley couldn't even get close to the lane vs. us. Franklin wins their district every year, you know why because its a garbage district, get over it. Your b-ball knowledge is really bad buddy, and you say Sycamore is no good, have you seen them play? No. You must go to girls or church league games twice a week i guess. I remember last year @ the centralia illinois tourney Franklin got destroyed by Mt.Vernon, Iillinois horribly. I bet if Franklin played Station Camp they'd lose by 25 and if they played White House they'd lose by 30. Derek ain't there anymore pal so learn some facts before you open your mouth. :lol:

okay some of you guys are talkin reckless on here Antioch better than Whites Creek you cant be serious I saw Antioch play the other night against Franklin and Antioch almost got beat they play very selfish everybody wants to score, Michael McAdoo posts hard but the guards dont even look his way, without McAdoo Antioch would struggle but come on now im not trying to bag on Antioch but they shouldnt be that high in the polls now maybe a number 6 or 7 spot but not top 5 oh not at all i promise you mark my words MCGAVOCK will beat ANTIOCH and they will be the number 2 team in District 12AAA

Top 10 MIDSTATE teams:

1. Whites Creek- still has the talent to get back to the final four in the state

2. Brentwood Academy- still has Brian Wright, Brandon Brown, Garrett, and Kottas the only team i see that can beat Whites Creek