Tennessean MidState Top 10

Midstate

Hoops33 Dec 3 2006 - 10:21 PM Post #17

Camper

Group: Guests

Member No.: 104,202

hey ben stiller i know that you play for white house you can stop referring to white house as them. you could not compete in district 12 aaa you might beat stratford and you might beat glencliff and thats it. when you guys beat hunters lane at antioch it was fluke

I'm telling you, it's always a fluke.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to change the sport. Just because we beat you guys doesn't mean you gotta change the sport, wrong forum there buddy. But I wouldn't be mentioning White House and football for the next 2 years, trust me you don't wanna do that. We'll probably beat Pearl next year and the next 70-0. No joke there, Will Peters wanna be. :lol:

Edited by BenStiller23

Mojack Posted 5 minutes ago

Sorry, but I have been out of the loop for a bit. But Larrybird33 (love your name by the way) you keep referring to the summer. I saw Centennial beat White house by over 20 this summer. Was somthing wrong with them that game or what?

And people if you want to see a straight up baller, go see Drew Kelly at Centennial. He his stats for his last four games are: 21pts 17rebs, 26pts 9 rebs,31pts 18rebs, 36pts 9rebs.

Just a soph. Might be the best one in the southeast. Cinncninatti is calling, not letters, Clemson is calling, Miss State is in also(Stansbury and BK are good buddies, and Pearl sends him hand-written notes weakley. I have seen them

When and where?

WHERE DID WE PLAY CENTENNIAL AT THIS SUMMER??? I DONT REMEMBER PLAYING THEM AT ALL. BUT IVE HEARD OF KELLY . HE MUST BE REALLY GOOD.

So far... what started out as an intelligent thread has turned into a bunch of 'smack' talking... For those of you reading... watch out for Clarksville High (silent but deadly). Extremely talented, disciplined and some of the best coaching you will see. Div AA... Lipscomb should make it to the Boro if they play like a TEAM, and not let it be a one man show. Div II - Brentwood Academy... loaded and discplined. Ensworth should also be good. They have got some talented players that just might surprise you. Good luck to all the teams. It should be a great season in TN basketball. Don't hate the player...hate the game :lol: