White House @ Smyrna

BenStiller23

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is warner all they got or just bad coaching

they go not have the best coaching in the world.. the coaches son starts and he is horrible.. he shoots 3's like hes jj reddick and hits maybe 1 in 10.. warner is good i think so is strickland.. rod is no longer playing basketball but they got torress back so they should be better.. but to answer your question its bad coaching.. when i was a freshman we had two guys that we close to 7 ft and our team was horrible yet both are playing D1 college ball.. so that should tell you something right there

Boro Balla06 Posted Today, 05:43 AM

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Dec 8 2006 - 02:58 AM)

is warner all they got or just bad coaching

they go not have the best coaching in the world.. the coaches son starts and he is horrible.. he shoots 3's like hes jj reddick and hits maybe 1 in 10.. warner is good i think so is strickland.. rod is no longer playing basketball but they got torress back so they should be better.. but to answer your question its bad coaching.. when i was a freshman we had two guys that we close to 7 ft and our team was horrible yet both are playing D1 college ball.. so that should tell you something right there

kenyoda Swader and bret warner , i remember them

Smyrna wins 43-38, guess thier bad coach outcoached your supposedly good coach.

I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT SMYRNAS COACH BUT SMYRNA HAS A GOOD TEAM. THEY SURPISED ME A LITTLE . I HEARD THAT WHEN SMYRNA PLAYED MT JULIET THEY DIDNT HAVE STRIPLING OR TORRES AND 4 PLAYERS OFF YOUR BENCH. NO WONDER MT JULIET BEAT THEM BY 25-30. I THINK NEXT TIME SMYRNA COULD PLAY WITH THEM. SMYRNA HAS SOME GOOD POSTS AND SOME DECENT SHOOTERS. I REMEMMER WARNER PLAYING AS A SOPH AND I REMEMEBER HIS OLDER BROTHER WHO PLAYED WITH SWADER. ALSO I REMEMEBER EGERTON AND THE OTHER GUARD PLAYING 2 YEARS AGO WHEN WE WERE IN THEIR DISTRICT. SO THEY DO HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE . THE POINT GUARD IS VERY QUICK. HE JUST NEEDS ALOT OF WORK IN THE GYM SHOOTING.

IN THAT DISTRICT I LIKE:

1)MT JULIET

2)LAVERGNE

3)GALLATIN

4)SMYRNA

5)BEECH

6)WILSON CENTRAL

7)HENDERSONVILLE

WATCH OUT FOR GALLATIN NEXT YEAR. THEY ARE LOADED WITH JUNIORS LIKE WHITE HOUSE IS...

It's ok we lost, but that's why you play the game, we couldn't get no offensive rhythm, not playing tuesday i think maybe hurt us, no complaining about refs or anything else, we just got beat, but now we move on, next up Smith Co.

your right by not playing tuesday hurt white house in this game

what will happen when white house does not play the week after christmas and they have a big district game with station camp on 1/5