JCM-2007

Yanker

The slate is clean and the YANKER is back!!! Munford's reign will be short lived...HC's great year is over...normalcy will prevail...and for those of you who do not know what normalcy is...it is as follows...JCM will win the region...and everyone else will fight it out for second!!! Let's not wait until August to talk this up...the YANKER cannot stand it!!!!! The Munford "transfers" are gone...the HC offense is graduated and much of their defense is back and that is a good thing for the rest of us since they cannot stop ANY pass thrown by ANYBODY...and the 275 pound running back will be drawing social security by next year and will be too old to run!!!! JCM is back on top and the YANKER has ALWAYS been on top!!! I AM THE YANKER!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope JCM does well but they will have to settle for second in the region, next to HC.

HC had the best team they will ever have and could not win the region so what makes you think they will EVER win it...much less next year??? You are smarter than that my "Incorrectingly Crocodile Dundee" of a friend. The YANKER has spoken!!!!!

HC had the best team they will ever have and could not win the region so what makes you think they will EVER win it...much less next year??? You are smarter than that my "Incorrectingly Crocodile Dundee" of a friend. The YANKER has spoken!!!!!

The demise is in full swing in Jackson, JCM may not win a game in the region next year!

Contrary to popular opinion, we have a lot coming back next year, even if they are collecting social security. And I would have much rather been playing in the semis than have won the region.

Contrary to popular opinion, we have a lot coming back next year, even if they are collecting social security. And I would have much rather been playing in the semis than have won the region.

Good to hear from you my "Contrarily Unpopularing-Elderly Comebackfully-Semi-champlessly" friend!!! The YANKER is thrilled that your secondary returns!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

Edited by Yanker

Yanker,

I thought when I saw JCM-2007 you were making a BB post, because I knew it could not pertain to FB.....then I realized you don't do BB posts. :D

Then it dawned on me that 2007 stands for the number of times you will type your name in your posts next year.

2007 times "I am the Yanker" Can't wait....... :thumb:

Yanker,

I thought when I saw JCM-2007 you were making a BB post, because I knew it could not pertain to FB.....then I realized you don't do BB posts. :D

Then it dawned on me that 2007 stands for the number of times you will type your name in your posts next year.

2007 times "I am the Yanker" Can't wait....... :thumb:

You are quite the funny man my "Wingfully Comedically Inclined" wonder of a friend!!!!! You are correct about my anti-love for BB!!! I have noticed that your eyes are almost on a constant roll today...is that due to your local YANKER??? If rolling the winged eyes is a good thing...then I hope the YANKER was the catalyst!! Until we meet again...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are quite the funny man my "Wingfully Comedically Inclined" wonder of a friend!!!!! You are correct about my anti-love for BB!!! I have noticed that your eyes are almost on a constant roll today...is that due to your local YANKER??? If rolling the winged eyes is a good thing...then I hope the YANKER was the catalyst!! Until we meet again...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just another A B Normal Eye Rolling If It Don't Work Then Break It and Buy a New One Working Monday at the Office. But I am all better now! Ready to hit the gym and sweat. :thumb:

Sorry to hear you are a BB antis. BB games are just something I go to until Tourney Time. Really like BB during end of FEB and MAR.

Talk at you later!

The only thing JCM will beat Henry County in is basketball...I mean come on they have been practicing for what a full month and a half now. Football season has been long gone at JCM for awhile. Henry County will win this region with Northside finishing second if any Jackson team makes it that high. JCM's stud Hardin can't tackle our baby back one on one...I have proof its called film. Yanker I thought it would take longer for you to post about great JCM because I thought you would still be pulling that foot out of your mouth. JCM reign is over. Who did they play in the playoffs this year, I never heard anything about them...haha this is great. You can say they will be great and I can just say..PROVE IT. Yanker will repeat himself like last year and the Cougars will have a repeat performance finishing lower that the Henry County Patriots AGAIN!!

Roll Red ROLL!

The only thing JCM will beat Henry County in is basketball...I mean come on they have been practicing for what a full month and a half now. Football season has been long gone at JCM for awhile. Henry County will win this region with Northside finishing second if any Jackson team makes it that high. JCM's stud Hardin can't tackle our baby back one on one...I have proof its called film. Yanker I thought it would take longer for you to post about great JCM because I thought you would still be pulling that foot out of your mouth. JCM reign is over. Who did they play in the playoffs this year, I never heard anything about them...haha this is great. You can say they will be great and I can just say..PROVE IT. Yanker will repeat himself like last year and the Cougars will have a repeat performance finishing lower that the Henry County Patriots AGAIN!!

Roll Red ROLL!

I agree that the JCM reign was interrupted...by MUNFORD...did you beat them????? I congratulate you on a great season...the YANKER even attended some of your playoff games. But now it is COUGAR time for the YANKER...and we will not be denied!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!