Stewart Co. vs. Creekwood

CatfishHunterJR

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IF SC can limit their turnovers and maintain the boards then it'll be a Rebel Victory for sure. Otherwise, it'll be a long night that will involve some Red Hawks feasting up and down the court. Good game, can't really give a prediction..esp. with Creekwood's defeat on HHS lately. I'd say, if anything, homecourt advantage with the student section could be a big factor that plays into this one

This should be a close one. I look for the rebels to take this one, but it should be a good game. people dont realize that when you play at Stewart County that it is one of the loudest places in the district not just the students but the parents get 'Rowdy" too. This will be the determining factor.

I say Stewart County-56 Creekwood- 49

Creekwood in a close one. :thumb:

I remember that Jake West had a field day all three times that Stewart Co. played Creek Wood last year. If the Red Hawks can contain West then I'd take them to win HOWEVER the thing that I always say is "let me see it to believe it". That's why I am taking the Rebels to win at home behind another strong performance by Jake West.

hate to bust any predictions here, but the rebels may have an issue for tomorrow night's matchup..our work horse mr. West is sick, may not be able to suit up for district challenge #2. no final word tho, jus from wat i heard at school today. but we'll keep ya posted on that..it might just come down to a gametime decision. I sure hope he plays, but if he dont then this will be a sure fire test of the Rebels strength and ability to perform without the main go-to-guy. Good luck to both teams, and best of wishes to Jake :thumb:

hate to bust any predictions here, but the rebels may have an issue for tomorrow night's matchup..our work horse mr. West is sick, may not be able to suit up for district challenge #2. no final word tho, jus from wat i heard at school today. but we'll keep ya posted on that..it might just come down to a gametime decision. I sure hope he plays, but if he dont then this will be a sure fire test of the Rebels strength and ability to perform without the main go-to-guy. Good luck to both teams, and best of wishes to Jake :thumb:

If West doesn't play I am going to change my prediction :thumb:

IF SC can limit their turnovers and maintain the boards then it'll be a Rebel Victory for sure. Otherwise, it'll be a long night that will involve some Red Hawks feasting up and down the court. Good game, can't really give a prediction..esp. with Creekwood's defeat on HHS lately. I'd say, if anything, homecourt advantage with the student section could be a big factor that plays into this one

i seriously hope this is not a CW fan saying their student section will be a big factor