Player of the Year Candidates!

jamieroper

With most teams having played 6 to 10 games, who is standing out as player of the year candidates in A, AA, and AAA????

Although the usual names will be mentioned in 1A, Little ole Richland High School has a young lady who should be considered.

Rachel Glidden!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing that might hold her back is that she is unselfish, as is all her team mates. I do not believe anyone can guard her one on one. We will see how things go the rest of the year. :thumb:

Who else should be considered???????????????

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasmine James, Ashley Herring, Nikki Thompson. All from Bartlett. Take your pick on any given night. Right now I'd have to give it to JJ. But any given night these three can step up and do anything.

All 3 being so good may hurt the others by spliting up the votes.

We have several girls also that could be considered.

I will be keeping up with your girls. Take care. :thumb:

So true!!!!!!!!! :P

Who is standing out up there? Is it Leonard and everyone else? Is anyone from ClarkRange standing out? :thumb:

Well Laken and Kelly are for the most part...But what is making us a better team than last year is that noone is doing worse than they were last year...I.E. Laken and Kelly are playing almost identical to what they done last year...Rachael Painter has always been a good ball handler, but her shooting has come along so far...Last year I held my breath when she shot the ball...This year I feel comfortable when she shoots it...Ashton works so much better with Laken this year, and is making shots that she would miss last year...and Caylie and Tess are doing about the same as they were last year...Overall they're playing better, just haven't been tested yet...