Harpeth@Sycamore!

megustabasquetbol

Sycamore first can't overlook a road game tomorrow night at Fairview. Harpeth now knows what happens if you don't take the road games seriously in the district. Anyway win or lose tomorrow night the Indians better play with a sense of urgency in this one because they can't afford to fall 2-GAMES out of the lead this early into the season and expect to run the table the rest of the way and also hope Sycamore stumbles along the way as well.

Playing at home it's hard to pick against my alma mater :thumb:

Sycamore: 73

Harpeth: 67

Sycamore first can't overlook a road game tomorrow night at Fairview. Harpeth now knows what happens if you don't take the road games seriously in the district. Anyway win or lose tomorrow night the Indians better play with a sense of urgency in this one because they can't afford to fall 2-GAMES out of the lead this early into the season and expect to run the table the rest of the way and also hope Sycamore stumbles along the way as well.

Playing at home it's hard to pick against my alma mater :thumb:

Sycamore: 73

Harpeth: 67

Harpeth lost to Creek Wood at Creek Wood the last three years, if you know Coach Wilson he wasnt overlooking Creek Wood at all he knew what they were about and what they were going to come out with, which was INTENSITY. With that said that has nothing to do with this HUGE rival game, the student sections will be rocking and both teams will play great like they do against each other every year. Last year there were three classic battles Sycamore coming out the victor in two of them, Harpeth coming out in the one that really counted, even though it didnt matter with the loss against McNairy in the first round of regionals.

Sycamore lost some key players, but with the transfer of Pierre who seems to be sycamore's x-factor, Nicholson, Dempsey, and Harris are all stepping up in the early part of the season.

Harpeth lost Erland and Davis, thats it, they had two games against Northeast and Creek WOod that they played terrible in, couldnt hit a shot and Creek Wood wouldnt miss a shot. Harpeth isnt looking forward to Sycamore at Sycamore they are looking forward to Cheatham at home. But when it comes to Friday they like Sycamore will be pumped with the crazy atmosphere of Sycamore vs. Harpeth student sections. Harpeth loves going to Sycamore and getting loud and Sycamore loves coming to Harpeth to get pumped. I cant wait for friday or tomorrow.

Harpeth 68

Sycamore 65

Harpeth 75

Cheatham 59

Edited by HHSnumber1fan