What is up at M.L.K. ?

midstateAPvoter

MLK will get it together. They have played a tough schedule and are trying to find an identity beyond being Gerald's team. The truth is there are guys on that team other than Gerald who can play. I know lots of coaches who would love to have the talent and character that MLK has. Once they figure out that it doesn't have to be the Gerald show and a few other guys step up they will be fine.

BigDoug I don't see the need for threats. BigChief is a respected coach in Nashville who works hard for and cares for his players. He's not a child and his commitment to his school and the kids he works with deserve a little respect. He is a coach and coaches analyze players, it's the nature of the beast. If you can't handle constructive analysis of basketball teams and players maybe you should spend your time doing something other than reading hoops threads on CoachT.

Both of them need to cool their jets. Both are acting like children. Based on the posts, BigChief is the one who called out BigDoug. (maybe they are both big?) Anyway, that behavior should not be displayed on this site - nor tolerated. Grow up and focus on the sport and commentary on the players, games, etc. No need to attack individuals.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Big chief,

You are on this board bashing people and kids one thread after another. Get a life. Gerald Robinson is twice the player you could ever dream of being.

You need to look again. I stated facts about the game only. He called ME out specifically. Love me or hate me. I really don't care, but you will know I don't back down from anyone. Ever. The truth hurts, sometimes.

Big chief,

You are on this board bashing people and kids one thread after another. Get a life. Gerald Robinson is twice the player you could ever dream of being.

Doug, who has bigchief been bashing? Could you give us some references? I'm not really sure how this got started or what you are talking about.