Coaching Changes in West Tennessee

Justadad

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are have been rumors circulating about some West Tennessee head coaching changes, does anyone know anything new?

I'd venture to say that Morris, Mansfield, Hayes, Pratt, & Counce won't be going anywhere despite all of the nonsense that has been posted on here about them after each of their teams final games concluded this year :ph34r:

I'd venture to say that Morris, Mansfield, Hayes, Pratt, & Counce won't be going anywhere despite all of the nonsense that has been posted on here about them after each of their teams final games concluded this year :thumb:

We just lost a very good one from your list and I know of one other that is supposedly leaving.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually the coaching carousel is just starting to spin. I have heard of only one of the coaches on the above list will be at the same school next fall.

I can't imagine Jeff Morris leaving Milan when they have such a storied tradition and when they have great players coming back for the next two years (look out Alcoa).

If Mike Mansfield leaves Huntingdon I would also be very suprised ;)

If PA went to Dyersburg then oh well he just took over for a retiring legend. As far as Jerry Hayes at JSS??????? :unsure:

I can't imagine Jeff Morris leaving Milan when they have such a storied tradition and when they have great players coming back for the next two years (look out Alcoa).

If Mike Mansfield leaves Huntingdon I would also be very suprised ;)

If PA went to Dyersburg then oh well he just took over for a retiring legend. As far as Jerry Hayes at JSS??????? :unsure:

Only time will tell. You are one for four from what I here. I could be wrong. We will see.

Edited by riverrat106