East Hickman Eagles Football Coach

tnknights

If the names where printed in the TImes, then why will you not post them on here instead of just putting their initials??

Your being rather childish just posting their initials, dont you think.

What if you interviewed "on the sly." What if your administration got PO'd and cut funds after turning down a job. Tell me it has never happened.

That's why.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard today tnknights that the final five choices have been announced. MJ from a Dickson Co. School and AC from a Sumner Co. School are two of the five finalists along with three coaches that have ties to Hickman Co. High School Football. I still don't know if TK is one of those three coaches or not seeing as how I don't even know who that is.

CF is not in the running mediamogul BOOK IT!!!!!!

Personally I am hoping that MJ is named the new head football coach at East Hickman High School. He has enjoyed a tremendous amount of success as an assistant at his three stops and is more than qualified to take over and lead a successful program. He has the knowledge of the game and has already been part of building up two programs in recent years so it's not like this situation would overwhelm him.

I heard today tnknights that the final five choices have been announced. MJ from a Dickson Co. School and AC from a Sumner Co. School are two of the five finalists along with three coaches that have ties to Hickman Co. High School Football. I still don't know if TK is one of those three coaches or not seeing as how I don't even know who that is.

Personally I am hoping that MJ is named the new head football coach at East Hickman High School. He has enjoyed a tremendous amount of success as an assistant at his three stops and is more than qualified to take over and lead a successful program. He has the knowledge of the game and has already been part of building up two programs in recent years so it's not like this situation would overwhelm him.

Yes indeed, book it. Easy to be out of the running when you are not selected as a finalist. My earlier post, as stated, were guesses.

Down to 4. ALL asst. coaches at present. No current or past HC's are in the running. Probably good. New program, eager young coach. And guess what.

I know who!!

Actually, four choices as mogul said. Interviews will probably be over the weekend. The principal was trying to contact everyone yesterday.

FK, MJ, BS, MH

New website coming soon. This is the temporary address. http://webdawg2.hickman.k12tn.net/ehhs/sports/

Edited by tnknights

Actually, four choices as mogul said. Interviews will probably be over the weekend. The principal was trying to contact everyone yesterday.

FK, MJ, BS, MH

New website coming soon. This is the temporary address. http://webdawg2.hickman.k12tn.net/ehhs/sports/

Only question now is how many staff members will they let the new man have initially. Will he hire young guns are respected old veterans, or, a combination of both. Decision has been made. This weekend is a dog and pony show.

:unsure:

Just curious will a number of Hickman Co. teacher transfer to East Hickman? I wouls imagine that this would greatly affect the number of potential coaching poisitons at the new school.

Some of those decisions will be made in a couple of weeks. The administration will be doing a Board Retreat to talk about teacher requests to transfer.

Some of those decisions will be made in a couple of weeks. The administration will be doing a Board Retreat to talk about teacher requests to transfer.

Slick, I think the Loretto folks took offense at our avatar discussion and deleted the threads.

How does Hickman Co. determine how many assistants a staff has? Is it a set number or does it depend on the number of players?

Only question now is how many staff members will they let the new man have initially. Will he hire young guns are respected old veterans, or, a combination of both. Decision has been made. This weekend is a dog and pony show.

:thumb:

Since the finals interviews haven't happened yet, who do you think is the winner? Email me if you wish. You have made some crazy allegations and have not been correct on most.

There have been many rumors on who has or hasn't applied. From Flatt to Dyson to NFL coaches. Not by you, but all around here. Kind of funny to think how a small school, new school at that, has generated so much interest.

Most don't even know who was on the interview committee, yet they seem to know the decision before it is made. There has been no announcement when the final decision will be announced. As soon as they let me, I'll post it.