East Hickman Eagles Football Coach

tnknights

Since the finals interviews haven't happened yet, who do you think is the winner? Email me if you wish. You have made some crazy allegations and have not been correct on most.

There have been many rumors on who has or hasn't applied. From Flatt to Dyson to NFL coaches. Not by you, but all around here. Kind of funny to think how a small school, new school at that, has generated so much interest.

Most don't even know who was on the interview committee, yet they seem to know the decision before it is made. There has been no announcement when the final decision will be announced. As soon as they let me, I'll post it.

I dont have to be ROYALty to know who the selection is. I have been wrong on nothing. I guessed at final interviews and missed one, but, geography, or rather lack of change of stink, caused my miss on that one.

I know. You know. Rest is dog and pony show. Thats my PITCH :thumb:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have to be ROYALty to know who the selection is. I have been wrong on nothing. I guessed at final interviews and missed one, but, geography, or rather lack of change of stink, caused my miss on that one.

I know. You know. Rest is dog and pony show. Thats my PITCH :lol:

Let us know who you think? The guy doing the interviews doesn't look at coacht so it won't sway him any.

Your guesses at finally three were a bit off, one out of three correct.

There were many reasons why the final four were picked. Good ole boy stuff wasn't even considered. The four with the best presentation that CAN teach were chosen. They're not just hiring a coach, but also a teacher.

And no, I don't know who they'll hire.

Slick, I think the Loretto folks took offense at our avatar discussion and deleted the threads.

How does Hickman Co. determine how many assistants a staff has? Is it a set number or does it depend on the number of players?

Slick Fadepattern, that does not bother me. Has anyone started calling you Slick Rick yet? It will happen, just give it time. :lol: Has a coach been named or are they still taking applications?

Let us know who you think? The guy doing the interviews doesn't look at coacht so it won't sway him any.

Your guesses at finally three were a bit off, one out of three correct.

There were many reasons why the final four were picked. Good ole boy stuff wasn't even considered. The four with the best presentation that CAN teach were chosen. They're not just hiring a coach, but also a teacher.

And no, I don't know who they'll hire.

YeAh YoU aRe RiGhT tHeY aRe HiRiNg A tEaChEr NoT oNlY a CoAcH....jUsT lOoK aT tHe PaNeL aSsEmBlEd.....No OnE wItH fOoTbAlL cOaChInG eXpErIeNcE....aS fOr ThE gOoD oL' bOy ThEoRy.....ThE "pAnEL" gAVe 3 cOuRteSeY iNtErViEws.....ChEw On ThAt....ThEy ArE wOrRiEd MoRe AbOuT gAtEwAY sCoReS tHaN fOoTbAlL......TyPiCaL.......

YeAh YoU aRe RiGhT tHeY aRe HiRiNg A tEaChEr NoT oNlY a CoAcH....jUsT lOoK aT tHe PaNeL aSsEmBlEd.....No OnE wItH fOoTbAlL cOaChInG eXpErIeNcE....aS fOr ThE gOoD oL' bOy ThEoRy.....ThE "pAnEL" gAVe 3 cOuRteSeY iNtErViEws.....ChEw On ThAt....ThEy ArE wOrRiEd MoRe AbOuT gAtEwAY sCoReS tHaN fOoTbAlL......TyPiCaL.......

In some areas, they are worried about it. But they are looking for a good coach as well.

Edited by tnknights