Cheatham Co. at Harpeth

Big Country

I just got home and am still amazed, that Harpeth got beat ( on their home court). It was a good game but they did get out played especially in the post. I think the main thing is that Coach Johnson just got out coached by Coach Carr. Coach Carr seemed to have a specific game plan from the beginning, and it started paying off in the 2nd half.

Great game to get out and watch, should be even better the second time around.

I got to see Harpeth for the first time tonight and was not at all impressed. I thought they were supposed to better defensively but that did not show tonight. Megan Hunter dominated in every way. The new guy definetly got outcoached in this one. He has a lot to learn and Coach Carr could probably teach him a thing or two. I expect more of the same unless he can get a couple of his players under control.

I just got home and am still amazed, that Harpeth got beat ( on their home court). It was a good game but they did get out played especially in the post. I think the main thing is that Coach Johnson just got out coached by Coach Carr. Coach Carr seemed to have a specific game plan from the beginning, and it started paying off in the 2nd half.

Great game to get out and watch, should be even better the second time around.

Harpeth's coach got outcoached. I guess those Harpeth parents will run him out of town! :angry:

It was very hard pulling for Cheatham in this game, but I'm glad they beat Harpeth.

i played against cheatam and as a matter of fact they were the last team to beat me... they put my team out in substate last season... harpeth is a really good team and i am sure that that was an interesting game to watch... the lady cubs have a lot of heart for this sport and i wish them the best of luck this season... set ur goals and reach for them... don't let ur team bring u down individually... thats what happened to us by the end of the season we had so many attitudes that it was unreal thats why we didn't make it any farther than we did... i am actually suprised we made it that far... good luck like i said in the past... may u have the season i can only dream of now...