2007 Region 6 1A

Big Bigby

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does the massacre of the ca mp rivalry continue when do you stop calling it a rivalry and just call it another one on the schedule. MP people give me some ideas of what you think CA pour your hearts out.

Some punctuation would help us understand your thought process a lot better?????

And I'm not trying to dog you either, dawg.

Edited by Big Bigby

He joined the Dark side of the force..............I believe he dropped out of school entirely. Thats sad......forget football.......the rest of his life will be adversly affected by that. He was really talented though.

Hes young and thats the best time to totally screw up your life cause he will get more chances .....hopefully he will take advantage..........

from a football standpoint that is a big blow to the wood cause that guy was an awesome linebacker and runningback...to bad

Either 3-1 or 3-2 Cascade, did not keep up with it too well.

The local newspaper in Wartrace said final was 6-3 in Cascade's favor. Just wondering what happened to our boys? My insider told me that the guys just weren't into it. If that is true, those attitudes better shape up or it's not going to be a long season. If so, it also sounds as though JB and mTp are having some of the same issues, as far as what I'm reading on JB's threads and hearing about mTp's scrimmage Friday. Though it was just a scrimmage game, and I for one not putting too much emphasis on it, the lack of drive to win ANY football game concerns me. This seemed to be a big deal for Cascade,,,,,just trying to figure out why it wasn't for us.

mTp fans that were there, straighten me out by all means. Is what I'm hearing about the attitudes right or wrong? Or was my intel right about coach just taking the opportunity to work on new things that developed the lose too Cascade? Trust me.....I hope it's the latter.

Last thing, I do have confidence come regular season, mTp will be ready. I'm just wondering what happened in Wartrace? Because I wasn't there, I have to ask these tough questions to get a feel of why the lose.

Edited by Big Bigby