2007 Region 6 1A

Big Bigby

Judging by players that all region 6 teams lost, and by what those teams have gained. I just wanted some opinions from the regions fans on who will be strong enough to challenge mTp for the top spot. Can mTp go undefeated for the 4th straight year and claim their 4th straight undefeated championship?

Your thoughts please?

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by players that all region 6 teams lost, and by what those teams have gained. I just wanted some opinions from the regions fans on who will be strong enough to challenge mTp for the top spot. Can mTp go undefeated for the 4th straight year and claim their 4th straight undefeated championship?

Your thoughts please?

No one else in the region has an athlete who matches up to Daily; of course you will be heavily favored to repeat again, why even ask? 2008 is when the cycle is broken. You'll have to start playing more team oriented football.

Better hope he doesn't get hurt; if he does you've got problems. So far he's been durable, but crazy things sometimes happen on the field.

No one else in the region has an athlete who matches up to Daily; of course you will be heavily favored to repeat again, why even ask? 2008 is when the cycle is broken. You'll have to start playing more team oriented football.

Better hope he doesn't get hurt; if he does you've got problems. So far he's been durable, but crazy things sometimes happen on the field.

Marco is a one-man scoring machine. No one will stop him next year until they reach the late rounds of the playoffs. Coach Smith will find some ways to use him in a different manner to help his team win. That kid is as good as any I have ever seen in TN at any level in any given year. - AND he was only a Junior. No one in that region has the players - or the know how to stop an athlete like him.

Your thoughts please?

Not to drag you down but I hate you even brought it up. I fear a subject like this will only breed overconfidence. I feel that is part of our problem at JCS. Everyone kept telling the kids that the west teams were weak and that no one could stop Marco. I'm guilty also. I hope it doesn't happen next year. And I hope this topic dies.

Not to drag you down but I hate you even brought it up. I fear a subject like this will only breed overconfidence. I feel that is part of our problem at JCS. Everyone kept telling the kids that the west teams were weak and that no one could stop Marco. I'm guilty also. I hope it doesn't happen next year. And I hope this topic dies.

I think overlooking might have happen against JCS. After the game, i had several ppl saying, that the state championship was played today, and all this crap. i was like yeah right, u obviously havent seen the region 7 & 8 teams play.

Awe shucks you ain't dragging me down. And Na I didn't start this thread out of over confidence either. I feel its a legitimate question to ask of other teams fans just to get a feel for what they know of their team coming up in 2007. I know what we are going to be made of and a lot of us is thinking playoffs and maybe a title shot next year. We better get through these region games first. I personally think P.C. and W.C. and always C.W. will give us tougher games in '07. That's what this thread is for, info from other fans about their teams, definitely not to breed big heads and braggers. The last part, sorry you feel that way, the subject content is posted as a question not a statement.

Edited by Big Bigby

Marco is a one-man scoring machine. No one will stop him next year until they reach the late rounds of the playoffs. Coach Smith will find some ways to use him in a different manner to help his team win. That kid is as good as any I have ever seen in TN at any level in any given year. - AND he was only a Junior. No one in that region has the players - or the know how to stop an athlete like him.

Better watch your mouth. To say NOBODY has the know how to stop one player is a gross overstatement.

He did get hurt in the Joe Burn's game and it almost cost them the game. I believe that if he gets injured, he is irreplaceable. However, MP still has a few back who have speed and talent. Just my thought.

He did get hurt in the Joe Burn's game and it almost cost them the game. I believe that if he gets injured, he is irreplaceable. However, MP still has a few back who have speed and talent. Just my thought.

i bet its alot easier to stop the other guys when you dont have him to worry about, thats the problem i think they would face if he was to have a injury

Edited by Monkey Wrench