Cookeville vs. Siegel

I_PoSt_LiTTlE

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to tell you this but siegel isn't very good. I know they beat us last night but cookeville has there worse team in over 10 years. And cutter can be shut down unlike some of his fan club doesn't think can happen.

I hope you don't think Siegel last night is how we always play though. Shots weren't falling, weren't making free throws, Cutter had some bogus calls on him as well. Wasn't a good night for the Stars. Catch us on a good night and we win that game by 15 or more.

Hopefully we'll play better next time...you saw us at our worst

I hope your right cause they didn't look very good.

Im not really sure which one of you star fans said this cause there is alot of you but i know at least one said he couldnt be stopped and he should put up 20+ a game and be up for MVP. Either way you look at it, whoever said it wasn't thinking very well that night. He was held to 5 pts last night by 2 sophmores and on one of the weakess D`s in AAA.

Guest dare_2_dream

I hope your right cause they didn't look very good.

Im not really sure which one of you star fans said this cause there is alot of you but i know at least one said he couldnt be stopped and he should put up 20+ a game and be up for MVP. Either way you look at it, whoever said it wasn't thinking very well that night. He was held to 5 pts last night by 2 sophmores and on one of the weakess D`s in AAA.

But yet he drops 28 on one of the best teams in the district?

Guest dare_2_dream

Just added up the stats...Thought it might be an interesting comparison

Cutter is averaging 17 a game,

Chaisson Allen is averaging 18.5 ppg

Cutter still could have my 20+ that I predicted :lol:

Im just saying if a cookeville team can, anyone can. I dont know what riverdale did who what was going on with them cause i wasn't there. but im just saying its possible to hold him to 10 or under every game cause besides shooting a few 3`s last night he didnt have a good look at the basket, especially 10 feet and in.

Im just saying if a cookeville team can, anyone can. I dont know what riverdale did who what was going on with them cause i wasn't there. but im just saying its possible to hold him to 10 or under every game cause besides shooting a few 3`s last night he didnt have a good look at the basket, especially 10 feet and in.

Cutter had some shots right in the riverdale defense's face so it's not the fact that they weren't playing tough defense on him...(which i think they and kevin did play great defense)....but that he just made them over him. Last night his shots weren't falling and it just looked like he wasn't tryin to take as many shots, not being stopped :lol:

Guest dare_2_dream

Cutter had some shots right in the riverdale defense's face so it's not the fact that they weren't playing tough defense on him...(which i think they and kevin did play great defense)....but that he just made them over him. Last night his shots weren't falling and it just looked like he wasn't tryin to take as many shots, not being stopped :lol:

Email me at brr2n@mtsu.edu .. I have a quick question for you.