Smith vs. Macon

dctigerfan07

I heard that MC beat Smith county in 4 OTs. Is this true? If it is ppl better watch out for Macon county this year! That includes you Upperman!

Yes, it is true, but just because they beat SC does not mean Upperman has to watch out. Macon suprised SC I believe, but they are a very good team. I can see them possibly getting 2nd, but from what I have seen of Upperman so far, they are really good.

Macon is a very scary team, they are the team that no one ever talks about in this district. They will beat a lot of teams in Lafayette. Compton is a very good player but they also have shooters to go with her that make them even better.

Smith County will be okay I am sure. Anytime you have 6'8 that is big to go to at anytime. She will be something special. But SCHS problem will be if they continue to play as physical as they have they are going to get into foul trouble and theat spells doom for them. Now that Sleeper is gone, they have no depth at guard spot, besides Farris and Gibbs, no post depth. There first five is good but other than that it will be a struggle if they get into foul trouble.

?

Is it true that she (FERRIS) was 16-19 from the floor last night? Overheard Coach Smith say she was shooting over 75% fg for the year. They have I long way to go but I would count on them being in the hunt in the end. Also heard she only played 24 mins of the 48 mins played, It would have to been encouraging to know that their 3 to 4 underclassmen leading them into each overtime and Massey #30 hit some big threes. I will bet they will be deep on players by the end of the year. I don't know if they or anyone else in the region can handle the LADY BEE's, but I do believe they could very well be the other team that comes out. I believe you must have a true post game to go deep and do well and Smith County will do that. Also that why my Lady Bee's will roll this time, because the have the whole package with addition of DYER. I also would disagree from what I head from last nights game with Ferris out, on paper maybe but in reality that they will miss sleeper (ZERO) because there will be no jealously in the team or with the parents. Just my opinion. GO LADY BEE's!!!!!!!!!!!

MC didn't lose that much last year and returned their best player so I figured that they would be tough, but from what I saw out of the schedule Upperman beat SC 48-84, and then it took MC 4 o/t's to beat SC...So to me that says MC probably doesn't have much of a chance at winning the district, but you never know about any sport...But Upperman is loaded this year, and I don't think anyone in that district has much of a chance, but I hope Macon gives them all they want...I'm never against Macon except for when they play RBS, but their not playing RBS at anytime this year so I have no reason not to be against them at all, I wish them best of luck and hope they have a great season!!!

but in reality that they will miss sleeper (ZERO) because there will be no jealously in the team or with the parents. Just my opinion. GO LADY BEE's!!!!!!!!!!!

no jealousy to begin with. we still wish SC the best. and dont think i dont kno who u r. got the whole family in ur name. kinda cute. ;)

good luck to SC tho. sounds like it was a good game. alot of ppl tend to overlook macon for some reason. they have excellent guards and can be deadly if they r shootin well.