Derek Phillips Perry County

Michael Ring Trousdale County

Blake Satterfield Trousdale County

Chas Scruggs Lookout Valley

Seth Skogen Tennessee Temple

Cole Trim Fayette Academy

Jo Jo Vestal Eagleville

Joe Wentworth Fayette Academy

thats kinda weird. i would kinda think atleast one player from jackson christian would have made it, i think they did win the state championship, but hey thats just me

I have no clue what kind of stats their quarterback had this year, but he sure gave FC all they could handle and more. But I also heard TC's defensive coordinator took some film and spent the week with JCS....... :lol:

don't know much about perry county, just that they normally are not that great, so why are there 2 from them and none from trinity, jcs, or why in the world demetrius bracey isnt on there who was lights out all year. I said this in another thread, year in year out this tfca team is always wrong, it might be better if they had more players on the team and if it put players on the team that where their coaches didn't have to show up to some meeting in Middle Tennessee to nominate players.(Notice mainly middle tennessee players on team) nothing against the perry county players they are probably very deserving, i just dont see how you dont put at least rashad rayner on there, ive seen him play and know he his the most underrated player in the state. i mean 3 interceptions in the state championship game, he should get all state for that alone. the real all state is the sports writers team. They are not bias and know what the heck they are talking about. Congratulations to the kids who did make the team.

I have no clue what kind of stats their quarterback had this year, but he sure gave FC all they could handle and more. But I also heard TC's defensive coordinator took some film and spent the week with JCS....... :lol:

i think he had almost 2400 yards passing, around 24 td's passing, dont know about rushing yards, but probably 3 or 4 rushing td's

and dont get a rumor like that started. you know how things get spread when they get on coacht, and most of them arent even true, so dont start a rumor like that if you dont really know anything about it.

This is a problem the TFCA has faced the last few years. The problem is EVERY coach is sent a form to nominate 2 players from their team for all state. If the coaches don't fill the form out and send it in, then their players don't make the ballot, even if they are more than deserving. So there's less than 30 people on each classification's ballot. They are attempting to get more players on the ballot in the future by taking each region's MVP, offensive MVP, and defensive MVP and automatically putting them on the ballot. The problem with this is by the state championship game, very few regions have voted on these awards. It's a good idea, but I'm waiting to see if it works.

As for the kid from Perry County, I can see where someone would want to complain about him receiving the award, as he was a RB/DB/KR who had 7 INTs and 600 all purpose yards. However, if you want to complain, you shouldn't try and down that kid. Rather, you should take it up with the head coach at your school for not getting your guy on the ballot. Kudos to PC's head coach for getting the kid the opportunity to receive the award when other coaches wouldn't.

Josh Beersdorf Wayne County

Beau Butler Mt. Pleasant

Brandon Springer Lake County

Jessup Dixon Collinwood

Marco Dailey Mount Pleasant

Robert Francis Perry County

Chad Jordon Bruceton

Thomas Leamon Clarksville Academy

Wade Mitchell Friendship Christian

Brandon Davis Coalfield

Derek Phillips Perry County

Michael Ring Trousdale County

Blake Satterfield Trousdale County

Chas Scruggs Lookout Valley

Seth Skogen Tennessee Temple

Cole Trim Fayette Academy

Jo Jo Vestal Eagleville

Joe Wentworth Fayette Academy

You would think at least one player from JCS would be on it. But it may be like they(JCS) said, they had no stand outs just a lot of kids playing as a team. They may not have these individual awards but they got the big one and it counts as much as 22 little ones. Other "teams" could learn from them.

Edited by MPTigerT