Region 1 Chamion?

split46

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CripDevil, I don't know who you are and I really don't care. You need to understand that not everyone is as great as you and your Devils. While you may be competing for regional championships, it is a great thing to Morristown West to put a full team on the mat. They are doing better than they have in the past few years and that is all that matters. Their wrestlers and their coaches deserve more respect than you are showing them.

It wasn't too long ago that Greeneville lost to some Morristown teams (regional duals....does that ring a bell?). I remember a Devil squad that couldn't break .500 and had some outstanding young men on it - Daniel Crosby, Aaron Walker, Josh Jennings, Robert Kirk- just to name a few. Men that I still count as friends that was on what you would consider a "bad" team. Here's my bet. You've been around a few years and don't know jack about Region One. Why don't you show some respect to other people that are working hard just like the rest of us to be the best that they can be. It's not for you to poke fun at their efforts.

Here's a better idea.....post your name on here so everybody in Region One will have somebody to look for in a dual meet. You make excellent bulletin board material.

I THINK WE ALL REMEMBER THOSE G'VILLE TEAMS THAT HAD AMAZING WRESTLERS BUT BELOW AVERAGE TEAMS. I REMEMBER MY SON GETTING TAKEN TO THE CLINIC MANY TIMES BY MR. WALKER HE STILL CALLS HIM THE BEST WRESTLER HE EVER FACED. BUT THIS POSSIBLE REGION CHAMP G'VILLE TEAM DIDNT BLOOM OVERNIGHT. I THINK ALOT OF RESPECT NEEDS TO BE GIVEN TO THE FEEDER PROGRAM.

AS FOR THE SUCCSESS OF THE OTHER MORRISTOWN TEAM THIS COMES TO NO SURPRISE TO ME OR ANYONE ELSE THAT FOLLOWS MIDDLE SCHOOL WRESTLING IN MORRISTOWN. LINCION HEIGHTS AND WEST VIEW ARE THE FEEDERS TO WEST HIGH AND ARE ALWAYS FILL A TEAM WILL INSANE NUMBERS AND SOILD TALENT. AS FORMO-WEST BEING A MAJOR LATE SEASON CONTENDER THAT I WOULD NOT BANK ON JUST YET, ALTHUGH IN A YEAR OR SO AS THE YOUNG GUYS BEGIN TO GEL TOGETHER THEY WILL BE A FINE LOOKING TEAM.