Region 1 Chamion?

split46

CripDevil, I don't know who you are and I really don't care. You need to understand that not everyone is as great as you and your Devils. While you may be competing for regional championships, it is a great thing to Morristown West to put a full team on the mat. They are doing better than they have in the past few years and that is all that matters. Their wrestlers and their coaches deserve more respect than you are showing them.

It wasn't too long ago that Greeneville lost to some Morristown teams (regional duals....does that ring a bell?). I remember a Devil squad that couldn't break .500 and had some outstanding young men on it - Daniel Crosby, Aaron Walker, Josh Jennings, Robert Kirk- just to name a few. Men that I still count as friends that was on what you would consider a "bad" team. Here's my bet. You've been around a few years and don't know jack about Region One. Why don't you show some respect to other people that are working hard just like the rest of us to be the best that they can be. It's not for you to poke fun at their efforts.

Here's a better idea.....post your name on here so everybody in Region One will have somebody to look for in a dual meet. You make excellent bulletin board material.

tdartist

i was not trying to hurt anyones fillings by that post if i did then sorry you will never have to see that post. i was not saying that mo-west is a bad team i was just saying that i dont think they are going to give us as tuff as a look as say s hill or jeff co. is going to give us, yes they are a better team. i was not pokeing fun at any one i was just saying what i think and if anyone else is going to cry about some thing as stupid as that then they can go on to the cheerleader board and tell them. my name is kevin galloway.

Edited by THECRIPDEVIL

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin, Your match with us last year was as exciting as they come. You are a fiery competitor and first class supporter of Greeneville High School. I know there are teams that can't compete with you guys this year and we may be one of them. I'm not going to try to squash that. If me and you ever need to talk there are several GHS wrestlers that have my phone number. I don't want this to be the last thing we ever say to each other.

Bayou Bear's post really made me start thinking...you're right, there are some pretty nasty things posted on this website. I'm off of this site for good. I'm not going to be a part of this process anymore.

Here's my last bit of advice (for whoever cares)...go buy and read a book called "Season of Life" by Jeffrey Marx. It talks about young men getting their priorities straight. It's about respect, hard work, living right, and figuring out what really matters in life. Athletics are a means that we can teach values like honor, character and loyalty. I heard someone say that wrestling doesn't build character it reveals character. I really believe that. You know what really matters - what kind of teammate you are, what kind of friend you are, what kind of dad you are, what kind of man you are. The book makes the point that nobody on the planes on 9/11 were using their last minutes to talk about sex, athletics, or money. They were calling the people that really matters to tell them that they love them.

Well, to every wrestler and caoch out there that's working hard from 3-6 every night. I love you as true brothers and I admire you for all that you do for this sport that I love. Keep up the good work!

Edited by TDArtist

Kevin, Your match with us last year was as exciting as they come. You are a fiery competitor and first class supporter of Greeneville High School. I know there are teams that can't compete with you guys this year and we may be one of them. I'm not going to try to squash that. If me and you ever need to talk there are several GHS wrestlers that have my phone number. I don't want this to be the last thing we ever say to each other.

Bayou Bear's post really made me start thinking...you're right, there are some pretty nasty things posted on this website. I'm off of this site for good. I'm not going to be a part of this process anymore.

Here's my last bit of advice (for whoever cares)...go buy and read a book called "Season of Life" by Jeffrey Marx. It talks about young men getting their priorities straight. It's about respect, hard work, living right, and figuring out what really matters in life. Athletics are a means that we can teach values like honor, character and loyalty. I heard someone say that wrestling doesn't build character it reveals character. I really believe that. You know what really matters - what kind of teammate you are, what kind of friend you are, what kind of dad you are, what kind of man you are. The book makes the point that nobody on the planes on 9/11 were using their last minutes to talk about sex, athletics, or money. They were calling the people that really matters to tell them that they love them.

Well, to every wrestler and caoch out there that's working hard from 3-6 every night. I love you as true brothers and I admire you for all that you do for this sport that I love. Keep up the good work!

coach dont let this push you away from coacht. this site is all about talking with friends, giving and getting info, seeing what is going on around the state, and a little trash talk hear and there. but thats what makes this site so fun you cant tell me you dont get on and look at this site atleast one time a day. this site lets the little people have a voice and they know people like me, you, and countless other people hear what they think. i relly would hate to see you go!!!!

i will look up that book im not much of a reader but i think i might look this one up. i think in a way i can relate to that book. one thing i wish i could have done diff all through school is have better character. good luck this year and stay saff ( and were your seat belt :lol:)

Edited by THECRIPDEVIL

TDArtist We know there are few that love this sport more than you. I also know you stand for whats right and fair.

CripDevil, I know you love this sport also and your Greene devils. You also have a heart of gold and would not intentionally hurt anyones feeling.

You both have shown what kind of men you are to all who have read this thread. (I have always known)

NOW ENOUGHT OF THIS STUFF!!!!!! LETS RAZZZZLE :blink: