Whitwell @ Creative Arts

Tigerinsania

The MIGHTY TIGERS (they're GRRRRRREAT, except for bballstud2008!) travel over to Creative Arts next. Do the Hustlin' Phoenix stand a chance of winning this one? I say no. The super tigers are obviously the better team. Remember, in the rich history of this rivalry, CCA hasn't defeated the super tigers since 2005! December 2005.

WHS: 87 (no freshman this time. just a stompin' :lol: )

CCA: 31

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow what is up with you always posting like a small child. ''super tiger''? why dont they just ban this guy and get it over with all he does is take up space.

Please stay on topic or you will be banned. This thread is committed to discussing the upcoming powerhouse match-up between the MIGHTY TIGERS (They're grrrrrrrreat, except for bballstud2008!) and the HUSTLIN' PHOENIX (Arrrrarrrrrh!) of CCA. Please don't make Pirate2003 ban you and strike you down for your sinfulness. :D As much as I know you want to discuss me, :D you just can't. Stay focused! Stay on topic!

Silverdale beat both teams about the same should be a close game....maybe tigerinsania will hit the winning shot if he ever gets off the bench

If I'm in, there'll be no need for a game-winning shot, unless you mean the first shot of the game. In that case, it'll be over just after tip-off. :D

This one won't be close. The MIGHTY TIGERS (They're grrrrrrreat, except for bballstud2008!) destroy the Phoenix so bad, they won't be able to rise from their own ashes for the second game in the series and will probably forfeit.

If I'm in, there'll be no need for a game-winning shot, unless you mean the first shot of the game. In that case, it'll be over just after tip-off. :D

This one won't be close. The MIGHTY TIGERS (They're grrrrrrreat, except for bballstud2008!) destroy the Phoenix so bad, they won't be able to rise from their own ashes for the second game in the series and will probably forfeit.

hey loser bballstud is a close friend of mine and he isnt on the whitwell basketball team he doesnt even go to whitwell so you r a flaming idiot and from some of the posts u been leavin your startin to sound like u r the one and only radio!!!turn it up flamer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wats your name loser

whitwell dominates at the game tonight

hey loser bballstud is a close friend of mine and he isnt on the whitwell basketball team he doesnt even go to whitwell so you r a flaming idiot and from some of the posts u been leavin your startin to sound like u r the one and only radio!!!turn it up flamer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wats your name loser

whitwell dominates at the game tonight

Tigerinsania,

You have been reported twice today. Please tone it down or you will be banned.

Bighurt

Edited by Bighurt