McCallie, Baylor visit Georgia today

RMC

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting for the score, but understand McCallie went the down to Grayson High School today at the Peachtree Ridge Duals.

And Baylor went down to Parkview 35 - 25.

Indeed they did. They finished 4-1 on the day and wrestled fairly decently. They missed a couple of opportunities for pins and fielded a team with some young talented wrestlers. Congrats to Parkview.

I do wonder why a school like that wouldn't spring for some scoreboards and clocks. They have a new multi-million dollar facility out front but they couldn't find the $$ for some portable clocks.

Indeed they did. They finished 4-1 on the day and wrestled fairly decently. They missed a couple of opportunities for pins and fielded a team with some young talented wrestlers. Congrats to Parkview.

I do wonder why a school like that wouldn't spring for some scoreboards and clocks. They have a new multi-million dollar facility out front but they couldn't find the $$ for some portable clocks.

Maybe because their wrestling coach is headed to West Forsyth to be their AD and wrestling coach.

And.....the gym addition came from the county.

Maybe because their wrestling coach is headed to West Forsyth to be their AD and wrestling coach.

And.....the gym addition came from the county.

Back the money truck up a minute. I'm sitting in the wrestling facility, looking at all the sponsors on the wall, looking at the mats that aren't anything special, sitting on circa 1960 bleachers. They haven't spent their money on anything else.

Back the money truck up a minute. I'm sitting in the wrestling facility, looking at all the sponsors on the wall, looking at the mats that aren't anything special, sitting on circa 1960 bleachers. They haven't spent their money on anything else.

If you're still sitting there......ask Coach Stromie why they don't have clocks! We don't have them at Collins Hill either, but we use the money to fly to Kansas City for a big tournament!

If you're still sitting there......ask Coach Stromie why they don't have clocks! We don't have them at Collins Hill either, but we use the money to fly to Kansas City for a big tournament!

They put there money into coaches and clinics which makes the team better not material things for the away visitors.. Winning is whats important at Parkview not clocks. Maybe others should change their priorities.

They put there money into coaches and clinics which makes the team better not material things for the away visitors.. Winning is whats important at Parkview not clocks. Maybe others should change their priorities.

Umm....recruiting is what's important at Parkview...without it...they'd be average.

Wait. What's that I see. It is. It's a halo of self righteousness. That's a fairly inane angle you've taken there. So it's all about winning, huh? Would you run a basketball game without a clock? What if we do away with the scoreboard at football games so we can channel that money into non-material things that help us win. Huh? Have you had a cat scan lately