mccallie invitational

couldntthinkofaname

Harry your BCB Ed McMahon. You will always be play second fiddle to BCB is the origanial GOOF BALL your not quite there yet. Keep trying.

Keef-ma'ams! when did you get out ? Did the N.A.M.B.L.A post your bond (again)? Buddy, I've been playing 2nd fiddle to Bearcat since I met him in 1970. But it's a really close 2nd.

HT

Harry your BCB Ed McMahon. You will always be play second fiddle to BCB is the origanial GOOF BALL your not quite there yet. Keep trying.

Keef-ma'ams! when did you get out ? Did the N.A.M.B.L.A post your bond (again)? Buddy, I've been playing 2nd fiddle to Bearcat since I met him in 1970. But it's a really close 2nd.

HT

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys go easy on BCB. He is the best neighbor a guy could have. I cant say how many times I have come home early and found him there making repairs of things before I even knew they were broken. One night I went Outside and saw him looking in the window to check on us because he had seen a stranger in the neighborhood. He is always considerate like that and Stovepipe and Keefjams should be nicer. NOW WILL SOMEONE TELL US WHEN MCCALLIE BRACKETS WILL BE DONE.

You guys go easy on BCB. He is the best neighbor a guy could have. I cant say how many times I have come home early and found him there making repairs of things before I even knew they were broken. One night I went Outside and saw him looking in the window to check on us because he had seen a stranger in the neighborhood. He is always considerate like that and Stovepipe and Keefjams should be nicer. NOW WILL SOMEONE TELL US WHEN MCCALLIE BRACKETS WILL BE DONE.

Thanks 76, by the way we are going to take that new big screen of yours to the repair shop.

And as far as that stranger in the HOOD, he has not been caught ,so I will still be patroling to make the community feel safer. Would you mind cracking your shades just a wee bit more, and what happened to my ladder?

Good luck to all the Brynewood Boys this weekend. Keep your phones on Jakesdad, WV,Raider76, coachJ

bcb

1 post after therapy and no bad words :unsure:

Shout out to the Irish Grapplers on the wins against Fannin Co and Walker Valley

OW'S Eric Heider and The Duck ( Nick Millard )

Thanks 76, by the way we are going to take that new big screen of yours to the repair shop.

And as far as that stranger in the HOOD, he has not been caught ,so I will still be patroling to make the community feel safer. Would you mind cracking your shades just a wee bit more, and what happened to my ladder?

Good luck to all the Brynewood Boys this weekend. Keep your phones on Jakesdad, WV,Raider76, coachJ

bcb

Shout out to the Irish Grapplers on the wins against Fannin Co and Walker Valley

LOL...... B)

bcb

He does that at your house too. He travels all the way across town to help take care of my house. The only thing I can't figure out is why BCB keeps asking where I keep my video camera.

He does that at your house too. He travels all the way across town to help take care of my house. The only thing I can't figure out is why BCB keeps asking where I keep my video camera.

Fresh meat guys. Please get out now Trouble Maker for this is addicting and not for the thin skinned nor weak bladder. But if your an Irish Lover, give me an AMEN, and welcome to the jungle.

bcb

5th post with no *&^*&(&(^ bad words :lol:

Is Aaron Bateman wrestling with Ryan this year? I thought he was a senior this year, but I haven't seen his name in any Ryan box scores yet. If so, will he be at McCallie and, if so, what weight? Both 171 and 189 should already be bears this weekend, even without him.

GOOD POINT! Bateman would fit well at either171,0r 189. Does anyone know? Where is Irishdad?

Fresh meat guys. Please get out now Trouble Maker for this is addicting and not for the thin skinned nor weak bladder. But if your an Irish Lover, give me an AMEN, and welcome to the jungle.

bcb

5th post with no *&^*&(&(^ bad words B)

Just remember Tarzan is the king of jungle. I am Tarzan welcome to my forum no cats allowed.

Tarzan Jams