Sequatchie Co. = 62, Van Buren Co. = 40

Sequatchie

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, was the game that "close" or did VB make a comeback in the 4th?

It was 37-19 at the half. If I remember correctly Sequatchie kept the lead anywhere between 15-20 most of the way.

I think the coach also rotated players in & out a lot quicker than normal and not letting them stay on the floor very long because of the game tomorrow.

I never thought I would say this but thank goodness we get our officials out of the Chattanooga district. Its a whole diffrent game when the rules is interpreted by diffrent officials.

Edited by Sequatchie

yes it was very bad and im not just saying that i mean both team's played well our girl's handed the ball away too many time but the ref's were awful

I will be the first to go off when I think the game could've had a different outcome because of the refs...not the case in this game. We really, really, really, miss Grissom and it showed against Sequatchie. I will admit that the outcome would've been different with her. However, Seq. Co. girls have a good team this year and it would've been a good game to watch if we had all of our starters.

I didn't see a lot wrong with the refs, and it's easy to say that after a win, I know. I thought the intentional fouls were both deserved, the home fans didn't and were still yelling about it during the boys game. Maybe that's what Moose is talking about.

I agreed with one of them, but not the one at half court. The defender was going for the ball...or it looked that way to me