Top 10 In 1A

ptguard12

There are never any guarantees and everyone has fans that live in fantasyland. Summertown and Collinwood must really appreciate your boast. Learn some respect Mr. Roper and leave us out of yet another one of your spats on here. Strange how all of a sudden you are pulling for RBS and Muffin to beat our Lady Buffs, I think it was just last week that you were complaining about Coach White at RBS.

I guess that third team you are speaking of is Richland?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are never any guarantees and everyone has fans that live in fantasyland. Summertown and Collinwood must really appreciate your boast. Learn some respect Mr. Roper and leave us out of yet another one of your spats on here. Strange how all of a sudden you are pulling for RBS and Muffin to beat our Lady Buffs, I think it was just last week that you were complaining about Coach White at RBS.

Coach White is a jerk. The RBS fans know he is a jerk. But that does not change the fact that I have always pulled for the RBS girls.

As for respect, what you are talking about??? Just give your opinion, I will give mine. If you do not like mine, I don't care BUFF FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

As for Summertown and Collinwood, I have been singing their praises since before the season started. They do not need me to speak for them, however, if I choose to say they are the best 2 teams in the state in A1 girl's basketball, I have that right to do so. Your fans have not hesitated to state how great your team is. And I have agreed many times that they are good. I was simply stating that it appears to me that Summertown and Collinwood are the best 2 teams in 1A basketball in the state. If you want to say ClarkRange is, fine, great, congrats, your team is the best. Whoptdo!!!!

CLARKRANGE IS BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE!!!!! Happy now??????????

As for the 3 teams, you assume I meant Richland, along with the 2 previously mentioned being Summertown and Collinwood. It may be, but there are many schools that it could also be. We have 8 schools in Region 6 that I believe would compete for the region championship every year if in your region. Just my opinion. And there are several other schools out there that still play girl's basketball. I could mean one on them. Ka CHow.

Didn't mean to get under your skin dude or dudett. Just stirring the pot a little. Didn't mean to make you mad. If you can beat RBS, I will sing your praises. Have a nice weekend. :unsure:

PS. Do you know where the KA CHOW comes from??????????????

Edited by jamieroper

One more thing, BUFFAN. I could simply be jealous of how good your team is. NOT!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA.

Do not get mad. I know that you guys in that part of the state have a rich basketball tradition and you have the trophies to prove it. Maybe I am just talking up our teams in hopes we will be able to compete with you guys. Forrest did last year. Someone from here will this year. I wish your team well and did not mean to get you angry. Have a Merry Christmas. :rolleyes:

RBS Rules Northern Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by jamieroper

I ain't saying Clarkrange is better than anybody. I just don't appreciate the way you pop off at people/teams sometimes. It is kinda immature.

These teams you are mentioning are great teams. We have a pretty good team this year. We are proud of them, but we all know that we are not unbeatable.

PS...I think that "Ka Chow" is a line used in the movie CARS. My kid loves that movie.

Who's angry?

Edited by BuffaloFan

I ain't saying Clarkrange is better than anybody. I just don't appreciate the way you pop off at people/teams sometimes. It is kinda immature.

These teams you are mentioning are great teams. We have a pretty good team this year. We are proud of them, but we all know that we are not unbeatable.

PS...I think that "Ka Chow" is a line used in the movie CARS. My kid loves that movie.

Who's angry?

Great movie, isn't it!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you are not mad. :unsure:

Well seeings how everyone else is offering their opinion , I will offer mine, and it doesn't matter if anyone agrees with me either..... :( Interesting that Summertown got beat by Collinwood, I thought Summertown was the stronger team, they always seem to be a thorn in our side :( and it just goes to show that any team is not immune to a bad shooting night. I feel there is not one team that is so dominant that they will be guaranteed a trip to the Boro'. As has been stated before takes talent, chemistry, desire, health and that ever so fickle luck to make it all the way. And even though the top 4 teams are strong, they all have weaknesses to be exploited.......there is a lot of basketball left :D and may the best team win!!!! (that would be us) Go Lady Rockets!!!!!! Sorry if my opinion isn't controversial enough to stir it up :unsure::lol:

Edited by auntkim

Well seeings how everyone else is offering their opinion , I will offer mine, and it doesn't matter if anyone agrees with me either..... :( Interesting that Summertown got beat by Collinwood, I thought Summertown was the stronger team, they always seem to be a thorn in our side :( and it just goes to show that any team is not immune to a bad shooting night. I feel there is not one team that is so dominant that they will be guaranteed a trip to the Boro'. As has been stated before takes talent, chemistry, desire, health and that ever so fickle luck to make it all the way. And even though the top 4 teams are strong, they all have weaknesses to be exploited.......there is a lot of basketball left :D and may the best team win!!!! (that would be us) Go Lady Rockets!!!!!! Sorry if my opinion isn't controversial enough to stir it up :unsure::lol:

OK Aunt Kim, I have to call you out. Which is the better movie, Cars and Barnyard???????????? I know this is controversial but please take a deep breath and answer the question. HE HE HE.