Top 10 In 1A

ptguard12

not much since #2 beat #8 by 4 points which was close all the way with jc leading most of the game but rbs scored at th end when it counted congrats to rbs

I thought the same as well, but I was just curious if they would move or stay the same...I don't think it should count, but some would say my opinion don't mean crap... :thumb:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had Union City ranked #14 last week, but then the loss to Dresden moved them out of the poll. A win at Gleason would be huge for them.

You are correct, Robinson is a real fine ball player. She is possibly the second best player in District 14A behind Kayla Hudson of Gleason, of course.

Kayla is a better fundamental ball player,but she is nowhere near the athlete Robinson is.....It will be a good game Friday nite....

Kayla is a better fundamental ball player,but she is nowhere near the athlete Robinson is.....It will be a good game Friday nite....

You're exactly right about Kayla not being a better athlete, but Kayla is a much better basketball player. Nothing against Robinson, Kayla is just that good, she controls the entire game and it really doesn't matter what you throw at her.

You're exactly right about Kayla not being a better athlete, but Kayla is a much better basketball player. Nothing against Robinson, Kayla is just that good, she controls the entire game and it really doesn't matter what you throw at her.

Kayla is a way better ball player. But as far as speed and jumping and other things Robinson is better. i would rather have Hudson every day of the week and twice on sunday. she is far more fundamental, handles the ball well, passes well, shoots better, understands the game and situations better. More importantly she has always been a winner. NO, robinson is not a loser.

Kayla is a way better ball player. But as far as speed and jumping and other things Robinson is better. i would rather have Hudson every day of the week and twice on sunday. she is far more fundamental, handles the ball well, passes well, shoots better, understands the game and situations better. More importantly she has always been a winner. NO, robinson is not a loser.

I agree with Run N Jump, you cant shake Kayla up and she controls a game whether its scoring. passing or leadership.

Shake-n-Bake, I agree with the underlined part of your post. There is no comparing Kayla and the Robinson girl. Its like comparing apples and oranges. Kayla should be Class A Mrs. Basketball this year.

Kayla Hudson's dont come around very often.