District 2-AA

Shotdoc

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are you associated with PF? Do you have a player?

I have no ties to PF. I used to really like watching GP play before PF opened. Ken Wright did a wonderful job and had fun teams to watch play. After PF opened I started keeping up and have starting following more closely as Mike Wright took over. They are an extremely fun team to watch and seem to do things the right (or Wright) way.

I have no ties to PF. I used to really like watching GP play before PF opened. Ken Wright did a wonderful job and had fun teams to watch play. After PF opened I started keeping up and have starting following more closely as Mike Wright took over. They are an extremely fun team to watch and seem to do things the right (or Wright) way.

I agree with you. Coach Wright does a fabulous job and knows how to win. You seem real educated about that team so I was just curious. Were you at the game last night?

• 2 weeks later...
Pigeon Forge is 4-0 heading into tonights game against rival Seymour. They have played decent ball and have had big leads in all their games if they can manage to keep their intensity up for a whole game. The district might want to watch. Its not a one man show either. They have four players averaging 10 or more. This includes Schleif,Cave,Harper and Woodrick(the real best player in the district). In my opinion if Rutledge and PF played right now... it would go to PF. They do have players that can guard McBee and Horsley this will be a great match up when it comes tho

i didn't see where anyone predicted that Rutledge would win. Pf is the clear favorite to win the district and anything less would be underachieving for a team that returns as much experience as they do. I would be suprised if they lost a game in the district this year.

I am not sure that anyone has ever gone undefeated in this district. At least not in a long time. Playing on the road in this district is too hard to go through undefeated. I agree PF is probably the favorite, but I think right know Claiborne is probably jsut as good. The rest are all going to get better as teh season goes and we will head into another crazy district tournament.

I am not sure that anyone has ever gone undefeated in this district. At least not in a long time. Playing on the road in this district is too hard to go through undefeated. I agree PF is probably the favorite, but I think right know Claiborne is probably jsut as good. The rest are all going to get better as teh season goes and we will head into another crazy district tournament.

i agree with that ....this district is real tough on the road teams....does anyone know who has the upper hand on tie breaker ....that has been very important in years past