West Greene High School

gonehome

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with all the talk about the west greene job could anyone put out a list of names that anyone feels is a potential hire or names that have been batted around

could anyone around the west greeneprogram tell me whatthey think about coach pearson

could anyone around the west greene program tell what they think about coach pearson and what they know about him.

could anyone around the west greeneprogram tell me whatthey think about coach pearson

I did hear that he wasnt SG material....not sure exactly the situation but heard he tried to kinda take over and stepped on a few toes...he and the Rickers probably didnt hit it off..just what I heard through the grapevine.....so dont quote me on any of this.

as a friend of coach pearson i can tell you that he did not get run-off from south greene. he and his wife received about a 20,000 dollar household raise to move to pigeon forge. matter of fact when he was hired by the principal and larry neil they wanted him to become the head coach when larry stepped down as the football coach which was his plans after both of his boys graduated. not to say they did not have some disagreements but coach left on his own terms. i also no that he is the one who designed the fieldhouse at south greene. you have to realize that coach pearson was there to coach football and basketball had a tendency to get in the way of some of the things that should have been going on in football

Greenlee

Petit

Pearson

Williams

Bledsoe ?????

Jeff Bowden

I say no to Drew he is all talk and very two faced.I like Greenlee but does he know anything about football.Did he play at WGHS?The same goes for Williams I like him but I don't know if he knows football.Did he play football at WGHS?Who is Bledsoe?

as a friend of coach pearson i can tell you that he did not get run-off from south greene. he and his wife received about a 20,000 dollar household raise to move to pigeon forge. matter of fact when he was hired by the principal and larry neil they wanted him to become the head coach when larry stepped down as the football coach which was his plans after both of his boys graduated. not to say they did not have some disagreements but coach left on his own terms. i also no that he is the one who designed the fieldhouse at south greene. you have to realize that coach pearson was there to coach football and basketball had a tendency to get in the way of some of the things that should have been going on in football

Glad you cleared that up...like I said...that was just what I heard and you know how ppl talk....as for the bball situation....whoever takes a job ANYWHERE in GC will be fighting that battle...Greene County is a basketball county..they fight that battle at SG, C-D and the rest of the schools as well...even Greeneville.

I say no to Drew he is all talk and very two faced.I like Greenlee but does he know anything about football.Did he play at WGHS?The same goes for Williams I like him but I don't know if he knows football.Did he play football at WGHS?Who is Bledsoe?

there are coachs at WG that are deacons and sunday school teachers that are two faced. they are supposed to be living by faith and they break TSSAA rules and then try to lie about them or try to justify for doing it! if your such a wg fan then you would know if they played there. i doubt they know any thing about football, williams was asst. coach for a few years and he didn't help them!

there are coachs at WG that are deacons and sunday school teachers that are two faced. they are supposed to be living by faith and they break TSSAA rules and then try to lie about them or try to justify for doing it! if your such a wg fan then you would know if they played there. i doubt they know any thing about football, williams was asst. coach for a few years and he didn't help them!

You are being hard on somebody.I think WG has some good coaches we just need a football coach that will bust his butt and do whatever it takes to turn the football program around.Of coarse the kids will have to do the same this winter in the weight room.The next coach needs to get to know the kids before the season starts and find out what they can do.

Thats being a little harsh don't you think. What are you talking about breaking rules what has he done. Nothing that I remember of, he is only 1 of the 3 coaches that give a crap about west greene sports down there. Thats whats wrong with West Greene know wonder why they stink at everything is because of these other coaches are jealous of other coaches and want them to do bad. Just like you, thats what makes west greene bad right there.