West Greene High School

gonehome

You are being hard on somebody.I think WG has some good coaches we just need a football coach that will bust his butt and do whatever it takes to turn the football program around.Of coarse the kids will have to do the same this winter in the weight room.The next coach needs to get to know the kids before the season starts and find out what they can do.

Calling someone two faced isn't harsh! That is kind of a two way street comment

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats being a little harsh don't you think. What are you talking about breaking rules what has he done. Nothing that I remember of, he is only 1 of the 3 coaches that give a crap about west greene sports down there. Thats whats wrong with West Greene know wonder why they stink at everything is because of these other coaches are jealous of other coaches and want them to do bad. Just like you, thats what makes west greene bad right there.

Who is he? Do you know? Well your not to practice before Oct. 31st and they were! Is that not breaking rules?

really if ya knew what they were doing is weight training up thru the summer and then took the TSSAA mandated 2 weeks off during the summer then they didnt really start what your calling practice until it was legal by TSSAA standards i was there!

Who is he? Do you know? Well your not to practice before Oct. 31st and they were! Is that not breaking rules?

whoa Oct.31st are we still talking about football????????? :lol:

with all the talk about the west greene job could anyone put out a list of names that anyone feels is a potential hire or names that have been batted around

I heard yesterday that Charlie Douthat was interested in the coaching job at WG.He played at WG in the mid 80's and is a coach at McDonald now.Very good man and I think he would do a good job.

really if ya knew what they were doing is weight training up thru the summer and then took the TSSAA mandated 2 weeks off during the summer then they didnt really start what your calling practice until it was legal by TSSAA standards i was there!

whoa Oct.31st are we still talking about football????????? :lol:

If you were there then you would know they (GB) went to Mosheim to practice. Thats how much you know or trying to hide or just don't know what your talking about one!

If you were there then you would know they (GB) went to Mosheim to practice. Thats how much you know or trying to hide or just don't know what your talking about one!

oh i didnt claim to know anything about the BB program i was under the misunderstanding we are in a football discussion.......... ;)

apparently you must be just bitter about something or are you just trying to get a buddy of yours a job?????

either way i wasnt trying to start a argument with you I just thought you were talking football???i didnt know they changed the topic........

Is the position even advertised yet? If it is, well the "offical search" is on, if not all of you are just wasting your time, or the most likely reason is the bossman already has his mind made up. Even if it is advertised, the bossman already has his mind made up, and it will only be advertised for two, maybe three days. Will anyone be back for next seaon from last's years staff? That is a minor question that could be an important one. And besides no one on here really has a clue as to who will be next head coach.

Edited by delayofgame

Now it looks like the coach will be someone that teachs at WG now because there is no teaching openings now and it looks like greenlee is the leader for now but that could change any time.

No openings NOW......if the right candidate comes along there will be a position...retirements, transfers, dismissals... these occur nearly every year somewhere in the county system.